Robotic Process Automation Software Tool
Investment in standalone RPA is not enough. Leverage Newgen’s RPA to enable end-to-end process automation. Bring humans into the loop to solve all the standalone RPA obstacles, including limited usability and lack of exception management, audit compliance, and scalability. With a built-in AI bot and process intelligence, re-invent your business journeys for onboarding, claim processing, service request management, account payables, etc.
What Makes Newgen’s RPA Stand Out?
End-to-end Process Automation
Newgen’s RPA acts as an important bridge in achieving end-to-end automation of processes. This helps enterprises automate repetitive and mundane tasks both in isolation or as a part of large and complex enterprise processes
The process designer brings humans and bots into the same workflow to orchestrate seamless user journeys. This allows the process owners to delegate repetitive tasks to bots while humans focus on complex decisions using case and exception management capabilities
Process Insights helps you keep a check on the health and performance of complex processes by identifying hidden bottlenecks and determining activities that should be taken up by a bot. It also forecasts future resource requirements based on past process data
Newgen’s RPA control center empowers enterprises to monitor bot’s health, audit logs, discrepancies, efficiencies, bot availability, and more. It helps businesses clone bots, upscale and downscale as per usage, and manage confidential credentials through the “Vault” for easy environment upgrades
Bot Scripting Studio
- State of art low code designer that enables collaboration between business and IT teams to record, debug, and execute scripts for web and windows automation
- Ability to drag and drop automation activities from the catalog, configure required properties, and create automation sequence for your business use cases without the need for writing any code
- Creating dynamic automation sequences using multiple pre-built automation activities, including catalog of browsers, files, and folders, excel, mail, FTP, Date and Time, and Error Handling activities
Hyper Vigilant Virtual Workforce
- Unattended RPA for expediting processes through bots that act as virtual 24*7 workforce
- Assigning repetitive tasks to bots, thereby freeing up employees’ bandwidth for more intelligent decision-based activities and reducing potential human errors
Bot Control Centre
- Configuring and monitoring machines, bots, jobs, vaults, and users in real-time to help automation managers manage overall bot execution, performance, licensing, and data security in a controlled environment
- Centralized user interface for controlling bot running status and managing the upscale and downscale of bots in real-time
- Automation of legacy systems like Mainframe AS400with Newgen RPA by leveraging desktop automation to enable enterprises push and pull data from legacy terminals
- Non-invasive Integration with multiple legacy applications, pulling data from third-party systems, MS Excel, pdf manipulation and reconciliation and reporting, among others
- Pre-built error handling activities within the RPA scripting studio along with iBPS exception handling mechanism to easily manage exceptions in a cost-effective way
- Inbuilt case management coupled with RPA for handling all kinds of incoming cases
Intelligent Document processing
- Strong AI-based capabilities in imaging, document extraction, redaction, and classification along with native document management to handle Intelligent Document Processing use cases
- Automatic classification and extraction of documents with AI-based bots to achieve straight-through-processing of complex document-based business processes, such as invoice processing, trade finance, etc.
- AI-based bots for masking and storing critical information on the images and documents. Reduction in human errors and bottlenecks, minimized manual effort, and enhanced overall productivity
Contextual Communication Automation
- Automation of incoming emails through an AI-based bot that responds without losing the content of the communication by recognizing the pattern and the context of email and can initiates a business transaction in third-party systems
- AI-based bots to listen and sense customer interactions across various social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, etc., and deliver contextual responses
What is robotic process automation?
Robotic process automation (RPA) is used to automate manual, labor-intensive, time-consuming, rule-based, or repetitive tasks. Typically, a bot performs these tasks more efficiently than humans while also being available 24/7 and easily interacting with in-house applications, websites, and user portals. Bots work well in a static environment and can log into different applications, copy and enter data, open emails and attachments, carry out calculations, and much more.
What can robotic process automation do?
RPA, if implemented well, can yield tremendous tactical and specific outcomes for enterprises across industries. RPA can empower your employees to perform better by automating mundane routine tasks to free up their bandwidth for more value-added tasks. Furthermore, intelligent RPA can help you predict behaviors and drive experience across touchpoints in the customer journey.
What are the types of robots in RPA?
There are two main types of RPA:
Attended RPA – Robots act as personal assistants on users’ computers, performing a series of user-triggered actions to complete simple, repetitive tasks and streamline the workflow
Unattended RPA – Robots require little to no human intervention while executing complex functions, such as intensive data processing, data management, or even complete back-office functions
Download the eBook to gain insights into five technology trends that can help government organizations ...
Organizations, like yours, are constantly looking for ways to decrease process turnaround time, streamline business ...
Read this eBook for insights into the 7 specific things you must do to transform ...
Digitization of information alone doesn’t resolve the challenges businesses face in the modern world. It ...