Electronic Governance Office and Automation Software
Establish a paperless, digital environment by automating your end-to-end government processes. Leverage our platform-based eGov Office suite to build an agile operation, ensuring more efficient and effective Government to Citizen (G2C), Government to Business (G2B), and Government to Government(G2G) processes.
Streamlined File Management
- Automated movement of files and correspondences/DAK throughout the lifecycle—from creation to archival
- Unified process across departments and agencies for quick file management
Automated Query Routing and Processing
- Rapid processing of RTI/FOIA queries and parliament questions
- Auto-allocation of queries to the respective departments, based on configurable rules
Collaborative Learning and Informed Decision Making
- Collaborative learning environment with advanced features like content rating, adding citations, and chat and discussion forums
- Enhanced collaboration for greater interoperability, reduced delays, and informed decision making
- Mobility for on-the-go access to correspondences
Committee and Meeting Follow-ups
- Module to form committees, schedule meetings, etc.
- System-defined escalation matrix, alerts, notifications, and auto-reminders for faster execution and timely responses
Digital Signature and Barcode Integration
- File view with green note sheet and digital signature integration
- Barcode integration for file and correspondence tracking
Compliance With Manual of Office Procedures
- Compliance with Manual of Office Procedures (MOP) as published by the Department of Administrative Reform, India
- Digital notings for file and correspondence management
Streamlining document-intensive processes for enabling shipping companies and port authorities to efficiently process crew applications ...
Download this eBook to identify challenges and learn how to overcome them with a robust ...
Download the eBook to explore five new-age technologies that can help your government organization stay ...
Download the case study to know how Newgen’s team reconfigured the system within 24 hours ...