Electronic Governance Office and Automation Software
Establish a paperless, digital environment by automating your end-to-end government processes. Leverage our platform-based eGov Office suite to build an agile operation, ensuring more efficient and effective Government to Citizen (G2C), Government to Business (G2B), and Government to Government(G2G) processes.
Streamlined File Management
- Automated movement of files and correspondences/DAK throughout the lifecycle—from creation to archival
- Unified process across departments and agencies for quick file management
Automated Query Routing and Processing
- Rapid processing of RTI/FOIA queries and parliament questions
- Auto-allocation of queries to the respective departments, based on configurable rules
Collaborative Learning and Informed Decision Making
- Collaborative learning environment with advanced features like content rating, adding citations, and chat and discussion forums
- Enhanced collaboration for greater interoperability, reduced delays, and informed decision making
- Mobility for on-the-go access to correspondences
Committee and Meeting Follow-ups
- Module to form committees, schedule meetings, etc.
- System-defined escalation matrix, alerts, notifications, and auto-reminders for faster execution and timely responses
Digital Signature and Barcode Integration
- File view with green note sheet and digital signature integration for pdf documents
- Barcode integration for file and correspondence tracking
Compliance With Manual of Office Procedures
- Compliance with Manual of Office Procedures (MOP) as published by the Department of Administrative Reform, India
- Digital notings for file and correspondence management
The grants process typically entails a deluge of paperwork and deadlines. Most grant applications are ...
Download this brochure to learn how Newgen helped in the Digital Transformation of Community Colleges.
Download the complete eBook to gain insights into how Newgen’s low code digital automation platform ...
In this eBook, gain insights into the seven factors that you must consider while choosing ...