Reporting and Analytics
Monitor processes and applications using comprehensive reports and insightsRequest Demo
Sign up to continue
Business Process Reporting and Analytics Software
Track processes, relevant artifacts, and deliverables in real-time. Design reports, define KPIs, and set alerts to proactively gauge process-related challenges or opportunities with personalized process activity dashboards.
Real-time Process Monitoring
- End-to-end visibility into processes with comprehensive graphical charts, reports, and dashboards
- Real-time monitoring to control costs, optimize business processes, and improve efficiency
- Health status indicator for visual identification of resource-heavy reports
Automated Escalations and Business Risk Detection
- Analytics to recognize patterns, evaluate credit risks, and detect fraud and money laundering
- Rule-based, automated notifications and reminders from real-time events
- Dashboard alerts to identify new business opportunities and threats
Wizard Driven Report Designer
- Intuitive wizard-based report creation with multiple report definitions for faster report design
- User-friendly customizable GUI with minimized clicks and simple navigation
- Real-time visualization of graphical charts and tables during report designing
- Password protection for reports to avoid unauthorized access
- Rights-based access to reports for maintaining the confidentiality of data
Account opening and loan disbursal in 2-3 days
90% increase in workforce productivity
Improved agility and responsiveness
5 Technology Trends for Modern Government Operations
Download the eBook to gain insights into five technology trends that can help government organizations ...
iBPS Low Code Process Automation Platform
Organizations, like yours, are constantly looking for ways to decrease process turnaround time, streamline business ...
Transforming Your Insurance Business with a Low Code...
Read this eBook for insights into the 7 specific things you must do to transform ...
How Content Automation Drives Digital Transformation
Digitization of information alone doesn’t resolve the challenges businesses face in the modern world. It ...