Contextual Content Services
Manage content lifecycle efficiently ensuring anytime anywhere access to contentRequest Demo
Sign up to continue
- Newgen Recognized as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Content Platforms, Q1 2023
- Newgen Recognized in 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms for Third Year in a Row
- Newgen Recognized as a Strong Performer in Analyst Report on Robotic Process Automation, Q1 2023
- Newgen named the Leader in G2 ECM and BPM Spring 2023 Grid Reports Based on Customer Reviews
- Newgen’s Contextual Content Services Platform Now Available on Guidewire Marketplace
Embrace digital by automating content lifecycle management for all types of content across the organization. Derive real-time outcomes through automated ingestion and processing of documents and digital media in content-centric processes. Use intelligent document processing (IDP) for automated, AI-powered, extraction of insights from all kinds of documents for smarter and faster response. Do all this at enterprise scale of billions of documents with industry-leading content services platform on cloud.
What’s more! Make your customers, employees, and partners happier by ensuring anytime, anywhere access to information and documents!
Content Lifecycle Management
Business Process Digitization
Information Governance and Compliance
Content Business Applications
“Organizations looking for an advanced content platform capable of scaling for heavy workloads and that need deployment flexibility and advanced automation and AI capabilities should consider Newgen”
A “Leader” in The Forrester Wave™: Content Platforms, Q1 2023
“Newgen provides an extensive set of tooling to enable developers to build business applications using
A “Visionary” in
Gartner MQ for Content Services Platforms, 2021
Sr. Vice President - Information Technology and Administration
Olam International Ltd. Gabon
Tri Indra Basoeki
Executive Vice President of Enterprise Shared Service Business
PT. Infomedia Nusantara
What are content services platforms?
Content services refer to the combination of IT infrastructure, new-age technologies, and unique functionalities that enable end-to-end management of enterprise-wide content. A content services platform establishes a digital and connected workplace, empowering all the users with contextual information and access to relevant content.
For example, Newgen Content Services Platform offers innovative tools to capture content from multiple sources, manage it in a secure, centralized repository, and make information accessible to the relevant stakeholders anytime, anywhere. It offers flexibility to access or deliver content via mobile and cloud, creating a highly connected and digital workplace. Furthermore, it helps enterprises mitigate business risks by ensuring compliance with various regulatory requirements and securing business-critical information.
How do large enterprises leverage content services platforms?
Large enterprises use content services platforms to:
- Ensure content governance and compliance
- Enable efficient content extraction
- Facilitate secure information access
- Drive contextual engagement
- Streamline content lifecycle
- Enable hybrid records management
Should an enterprise upgrade its enterprise content management platform to a modern content services platform?
Yes. Continuously changing regulatory requirements, evolving customer expectations, and increased competition are driving organizations to upgrade to content services platforms. In order to stay ahead of the curve, enterprises must modernize their content management systems, especially to keep up with the growing influx of content, in various formats and through multiple channels.
While your old content management system may be serving your business needs right now, the pervasive nature of the content and the importance of data and insights cannot be overlooked. You must invest in a content services platform that maximizes your current infrastructure and technology investments while giving you the flexibility and agility to adapt to future evolving requirements and business gaps.
With a content services platform upgrade, you can:
- Transform the way you manage your content
- Enable a seamless, secure, and digital workplace
- Enable artificial intelligence and machine learning-driven smarter decisions
- Empower your IT workforce
- Allow for effective collaboration and communication between stakeholders
- Ensure business continuity with cloud-based deployment
- Stay secure and compliant with regulatory requirements
- Leverage a foolproof migration strategy
- Facilitate a rapid and on-budget go-live
Why should you deploy a content services platform on the cloud?
A cloud-based content services platform is a cost-effective alternative to a traditional on-premise setup. It enables a seamless flow of content across the organization, allowing users to access content anytime-anywhere. You can start with minimal investment and opt for a pay-as-you-go model per your scalability needs.
The “speed of business transformation” is the real game-changer in today’s competitive business environment. It is one of the most compelling reasons for adopting the cloud, along with the following:
- Transit to a Remotely Distributed Environment
- Build a Connected Enterprise
- Ensure Scalability and Flexibility
- Optimize Costs
- Improve Collaboration and Visibility
- Ensure Certainty with a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Be Compliant with Regulations
You can leverage the content services platform on the cloud to operate in a remote environment, meet evolving business needs, integrate seamlessly with your existing IT systems, and deliver a delightful customer experience.