Data Model Designer
Define, manage, and use the data types and structures for different applications, processes, and systemsRequest Demo
Sign up to continue
Data Model Designer
Establish data and information consistency across channels, applications, and third-party systems through master data management. Empower users to create, manage, and delete master data tables based on their specific business requirements. Ensure centralized data management, enforce governance policies across organization, and standardize critical enterprise data for valuable business insights.
Visual Data Modelling and Management
- Simple graphical interface and wizard-based mechanism for data modeling and management
- Prebuilt data types, including currency, phone number, and binary, for creating data models quickly
- Entity relations (ER) diagrams to provide a visual representation of complex data structures
- Multi-level approvals for master data update requests, reducing errors and improving data consistency
Data Virtualization and Synchronization
- Single source of truth as all the data from multiple applications and systems, including third-party data sources, is accessible from a common interface
- Out of the box connectors to fetch data from multiple databases such as MySQL, SQL server, Postgres, Oracle and others
- Advanced join and arithmetic operations to fetch, sort, and filter data from external database connections
- Real-time synchronization of data at defined intervals for improved response times for data requests
Data Object Reusability
- Importing of data objects from external systems in the form of Excel and JSON files for faster data model creation
- Definition of data object templates for consistency and accuracy across portals and processes, reducing errors and increasing standardization
- Exporting any data object or structure for reusability
- Separation of logical data structure from the actual data source to enable reusability of logical data definition
Data Security and Encryption
- Marking of data fields as read-only, mandatory, or unique to maintain consistency
- Data masking and encryption for protecting sensitive user data
- Detailed audit logs for monitoring security breaches, performance issues, and compliance requirements
Account opening and loan disbursal in 2-3 days
90% increase in workforce productivity
Improved agility and responsiveness
5 Technology Trends for Modern Government Operations
Download the eBook to gain insights into five technology trends that can help government organizations ...
iBPS Low Code Process Automation Platform
Organizations, like yours, are constantly looking for ways to decrease process turnaround time, streamline business ...
Transforming Your Insurance Business with a Low Code...
Read this eBook for insights into the 7 specific things you must do to transform ...
How Content Automation Drives Digital Transformation
Digitization of information alone doesn’t resolve the challenges businesses face in the modern world. It ...