Records Management Software
Manage your content lifecycle, from creation and holding to regulatory retention periods to disposal, ensuring effective service delivery and public accountability in real-time. Track physical and electronic records while maintaining their integrity and authenticity. Define and perform records classification and disposition of records according to your internal content management policies while meeting industry retention schedules and regulatory compliances, including DoD 5015.02, NRAA, and VERS.
Secure Archival and Tracking
- Policy-based, long-term archival of content, including physical, email, and social records
- End-to-end management and tracking of documents and records while maintaining their authenticity and adhering to regulatory retention schedules
Controlled Records Storage and Access
- Controlled information storage and access, and legal hold capabilities for preserving information and records retention
- Accessibility of rights for file plans, records, requests, and returns, enabling greater functional security
Record Search and Retrieval Capabilities
- Rule-based content archival and retrieval
- A simple user interface to allow users to add and index documents, search for types of records and access physical copies from storage systems
Detailed Reporting and Auditing
- Tracking and accessing of physical documents and digital records
- Detailed report and audit trails for end-to-end visibility
Social Media Records Management
- Archival of social media records per defined classification scheme
- View and search capabilities for social media and sentiment analysis
- Ready-to-use integration adaptors to capture, manage, and archive social media content
- Seamless integration with other enterprise applications to simplify content sharing and collaboration
In this video, Tim Lock (Managing Director), Lee Bengough (Business Transformation Director), and Karl Ford ...
New content formats such as audio/video and images consume much more space than simple textual ...
In this video, Stephanie Davis, Director of Member Relations, Georgia’s Own Credit Union, shares the ...
Join Kevin Craine, named #1 ECM Influencer on Twitter, as he hosts an engaging fireside ...