Leverage analytics and simulations for continuous process improvement.Request Demo
Sign up to continue
Process Analytics and Insights Software
Look into the future! Analyze trends and predict the impact of strategic changes within your enterprise using our process insights tool. Uncover business risks and bottlenecks by evaluating historical data and creating real-world, industry-standard simulations.
What-if Scenarios and Analysis
- Historical data analyzer for identifying bottlenecks, delayed activities, and demand spikes
- Industry-standard simulator for analyzing potential outcomes
- Web-based interface for creating real-world scenarios
- Preemptive reconfiguration of processes to deliver better business values
Heatmaps, Reports, and Drilldowns
- Color-coded heatmaps and summarized reports for various KPIs
- Process- to activity-level drilldowns and advanced visualization
AI-driven Forecasting and Analytics
- Workload and completion time predictions based on past data
- “Best course of action” suggestions to meet the desired process KPIs
- Better resource utilization through recommended resource allocation, resulting in cost-effectiveness and reduced turnaround times
KPI Monitoring and SLA Adherence
- Monitoring of process and activity-level KPIs, including the percentage of SLAs met, average TAT, and resource usage
- Adherence with process and activity-level SLAs with real-time visualization and optimization
- Time trend analysis for complete monitoring of processes
- Root cause analysis by deep diving into reports
Account opening and loan disbursal in 2-3 days
90% increase in workforce productivity
Improved agility and responsiveness
Does NewgenONE provide task mining and process discovery?
The NewgenONE platform provides its own process mining tool and process insights for detailed analysis. The tools enable bottleneck identification, simulation, what-if-analysis, and optimization. For customers requiring task mining and process discovery capabilities, the platform integrates with Soroco and Celonis.
How can process insights help identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in a workflow?
Process insights can help identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in a workflow by providing a clear view of the end-to-end process, including how long each step takes, how many resources are used, and where delays occur. This information can be used to pinpoint specific areas that require improvement, such as unnecessary steps or handoffs, slow manual processes, or overloaded resources. By analysing process data, organizations can identify patterns and trends that may not be apparent from individual process steps, allowing for targeted improvements and more efficient and effective workflows.
How can process insights be used to improve customer experience?
Process insights can be used to improve customer experience by identifying areas of the process that are causing delays or errors and correcting them to reduce customer wait times and errors. Also, by analyzing the customer journey, organizations can gain insights into how customers interact with their processes and identify areas that can be improved to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
5 Technology Trends for Modern Government Operations
Download the eBook to gain insights into five technology trends that can help government organizations ...
iBPS Low Code Process Automation Platform
Organizations, like yours, are constantly looking for ways to decrease process turnaround time, streamline business ...
Transforming Your Insurance Business with a Low Code...
Read this eBook for insights into the 7 specific things you must do to transform ...
How Content Automation Drives Digital Transformation
Digitization of information alone doesn’t resolve the challenges businesses face in the modern world. It ...