Cut down procurement cycle times by automating purchasing and vendor processes.Request Demo
Sign up to continue
Procurement Management Software
Leverage the unified procurement management framework, built on NewgenONE—a low code digital transformation platform—to optimize and manage the end-to-end purchasing process seamlessly. Tap the solution’s built-in capabilities to manage critical processes across the procurement cycle, including requests for quotes (RFQs), pricing & discounts, purchase planning, ordering & requests, purchase orders (POs), delivery & scheduling, and open orders & budget accounting, portal-based quote/bid submission, final invoicing, and disbursement of payments. Integrate with different ERPs, third-party systems, and legacy applications to gain detailed insights into complete lifecycle of transactions and maintain reliable, risk-free operations.
Supply Chain for the Digital World
Read this guidebook for COOs/CIOs to discover how you can enhance agility and flexibility in your supply chain, seamlessly adapt to unforeseen circumstances, mitigate business risks, and ensure uninterrupted operations.Learn More
Purchase Requisition (PR) to Quote Comparison
- Quick creation of purchase indent
- Easy classification of purchase requisitions
- Guided vendor selection
- Simplified quotation creation
- Purchase requisition generation based on inventory and approvals
- Vendor portal-based submission and comparison of quotes
- Auto-ranking of vendor quotes for informed decision making
- Online bidding against non-satisfactory vendor quotations
- Options for selecting a specific set of vendors for bidding
- Bid duration settings for each request
- Auto alerts and notifications
- Bid submission via portal, with visibility into bid ranking and status
Contract Lifecycle Management
- Real-time audit of contracting actions
- Smarter contract authoring and information tracking
- Options for inviting counterparty for collaborative negotiations, minimizing TATs
- Contracts signing and distribution to relevant stakeholders
- Robust tracking of obligations, performance, and renewals with intelligent governance
Vendor Onboarding and Management
- Configurable business validation rules to avoid fraudulent requests
- Options for blocking/unblocking specific vendors based on the final decisions
- Dynamic approvals based on predefined business rules
- Smart communications to relevant stakeholders
- Robust integration with ERPs
- Exception handling and comprehensive auditing
- Generation of purchase orders, acknowledgment, and award letters
- Instant pushing of PO details into ERP applications
- Reverse update ERP purchase order number to workflows
- Alerts and notifications to vendors on successful generation of POs
- Real-time visibility into open purchase orders on the portal
- Creation of advance shipment notice based on electronic notifications from vendors
- Timely communications with vendors in case of delayed shipments
- Robust integration with ERP to post goods receipt notes (GRNs)
- Visibility for vendors against processed GRNs on the vendor portal
- Intuitive dashboard for real-time status and updates
- Multi-channel capturing of invoices
- AI-powered classification and multi-engine extraction of invoices
- AI-powered de-dupe checks
- Image-assisted validations and fuzzy matching
- Exception management, approvals, and payment management
- Robust built-in rules for touchless processing of invoices
- Seamless communication and query management with vendors via the vendor portal
- Strict adherence with local and global laws & regulations
- Approval-based sign-up for vendors
- Smooth submission of invoices with detailed tracking
- Instant response mechanism against invoice-related queries
- Self-transaction initiation and tracking by vendors
- Seamless management of vendor documents
Streamlined contract management
Decreased process cycle times by 50%
Improved processing efficiency by 60%
We have compiled tools and documents to help you in your journey. Knowing that “what you see depends on where you stand,” we have something for you, as a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive, for your industry-specific needs.
At this stage, you might find that the available technology/solution is going beyond your initial expectations in terms of scope. This is also the stage of building consensus among your peers for your industry-specific needs, whether you are a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive.
This stage is all about looking beyond features and functions. After all, addressing just the immediate need can translate into “short term gain but long-term loss.” Invest in a technology that solves for your today’s needs and is extensible and configurable for your unknown future needs. As a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive, you don’t want to go through the same process in another 2-3 years !
It all comes down to choosing the right partner. Their innovation history, industry focus, local presence, support services, partner ecosystem, technology strength, cost effectiveness, customer references, risk rating, and lot more needs to be evaluated. As a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive, you are all evaluating them from your unique perspectives!
That feeling of achievement and relief after a successful, on-time, in-budget project is all what you look for. Believe us, the feeling is mutual. As a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive, make sure you celebrate the milestone, recognize everyone who made the project successful, and identify your additional digital needs.
Newgen for Transforming Finance and Accounting Processes
Ensure end-to-end processing of financial data by using in-built intelligent and analytical capabilities, make strategic ...
5 Technology Trends for Shared Services Centers 2022
Download this eBook to gain insights into the five technology trends to look out for ...
Why NewgenONE Platform for Automating Accounts Payable...
Accounts payable is a people, process, and document-intensive function. Using traditional ways of managing accounts ...
Modernizing and Optimizing the Financial Close Process
Read this whitepaper to understand how CFOs and finance leaders, like you, can bring about ...