Integrate enterprise-wide content with OmniDocs for a holistic view of the information.Request Demo
Sign up to continue
OmniDocs' Content Integration
Extend OmniDocs’ content integration to legacy and back-office business applications, thereby maximizing your existing IT investments. Bridge content silos and ensure content integrity by managing content from various business applications. Empower your employees to seamlessly access, store, and utilize contextual content anytime, anywhere.
- Single interface for managing, accessing, and searching content across multiple repositories, file systems, and cloud storage
- Easy-to-use configuration options to connect new repositories
- Web API integration to access OmniDocs content from a host of lines of business and cloud applications
- Ability to view content stored in OmniDocs in third-party application interfaces
Microsoft Office Integration
- Integration of Microsoft Office applications, including Office365 and Teams, with OmniDocs, to create and edit content and drive collaboration
- Microsoft Outlook add-ins that enable users to store e-mails and attachments in OmniDocs, and to attach documents from OmniDocs to any e-mail
- Long-term archival of relevant content into the records management system directly from Microsoft Outlook
- Seamless transfer of data between OmniDocs and ERPs, including SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Dynamics for enhanced collaboration
- OmniDocs ERP connector that enables the complete content management of data coming from ERP
Modernized digital policy servicing with Newgen
Created a digitally connected workplace
Document access anytime, anywhere
The Forrester Wave™ – Content Platforms, Q1 2023
The Forrester Wave™ evaluated NewgenONE Contextual Content Services Platform and 12 other top content platform ...
How Enterprise Content Management Systems Define Success in...
Read the white paper to understand how to approach content by implementing modern technology such ...
NewLaw Streamlines Claims Process Lifecycle with Newgen’s...
In this video, Tim Lock (Managing Director), Lee Bengough (Business Transformation Director), and Karl Ford ...
Streamlining Storage of Digital Content with Newgen
New content formats such as audio/video and images consume much more space than simple textual ...