OmniDocs' Content Integration
Extend OmniDocs’ content integration to legacy and back-office business applications, thereby maximizing your existing IT investments. Bridge content silos and ensure content integrity by managing content from various business applications. Empower your employees to seamlessly access, store, and utilize contextual content anytime, anywhere.
- Single interface for managing, accessing, and searching content across multiple repositories, file systems, and cloud storage
- Easy-to-use configuration options to connect new repositories
- Web API integration to access OmniDocs content from a host of lines of business and cloud applications
- Ability to view content stored in OmniDocs in third-party application interfaces
Microsoft Office Integration
- Integration of Microsoft Office applications, including Office365 and Teams, with OmniDocs, to create and edit content and drive collaboration
- Microsoft Outlook add-ins that enable users to store e-mails and attachments in OmniDocs, and to attach documents from OmniDocs to any e-mail
- Long-term archival of relevant content into the records management system directly from Microsoft Outlook
- Seamless transfer of data between OmniDocs and ERPs, including SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Dynamics for enhanced collaboration
- OmniDocs ERP connector that enables the complete content management of data coming from ERP
Digital transformation is complex. And that complexity increases manifold if your departments, people, systems, and ...
Tuesday, August 17, 2021
Join this webinar to get insights on why enterprises must leverage the power of enterprise ...
Read this eBook to understand how a low code platform enables you to be faster ...
It is imperative for technology leaders, like you, to understand how a modern ECM platform can help you achieve your business ...