Electronic Document and Records Management System
Digitize your enterprise-wide, mission-critical documents and electronic records to minimize corporate risk and increase accountability with EDRMS implementation.Request Demo
Sign up to continue
Electronic Documents and Records Management Software (EDRMS)
Our EDRMS software will manage the end-to-end content lifecycle, from creation to disposal, to ensure effective service delivery and public accountability. Capture, process, and view various content types, including physical paper documents, e-mails, and social media posts. Software solution that will streamline your physical paper records and digital records by leveraging the application’s key features, including multi-channel content capture, compliant records management functionality, secure archival, version management, and faster retrieval.
Centralized Enterprise Content Management
- Centralized repository with online accessibility and comprehensive search features
- Integrated social media engine for capturing, monitoring, and archiving social content and customer interactions
Comprehensive Content Search and Retrieval
- Comprehensive search features for file plan and records, based on general content properties, including date, range, and metadata fields
- Integrated systems for faster information retrieval
Streamlined Information Management and Access
- Online self-service portal to provide easy information access to customers
- Simple user interface for end-users to add and index documents, search a record, share information, and ask for a physical copy
Unified, Platform-based EDRMS System
- Extensible platform for integrations with business systems and disparate IT infrastructure, reducing data redundancies, delays, and duplication of information
- Expansive integration frameworks for interoperability of systems and agencies
Data Security and Integrity
- Comprehensive records lifecycle management for long-term storage of content, retention, and preservation rules for records
- Rights-based access and encrypted storage to ensure information security
- Modifications not allowed in documents marked as ‘records’ to maintain data integrity
Compliance and Risk Management
- ISO Certified and Compliant with DOD 50515.02, VERS, and National Archives and Records Administration records management
- Extensive workflow audit trails and robust permissions and policy-based security to reduce risk
- Compliance through automation and other business processes to meet regulatory requirements
Digitally transformed processes
Gained 360-degree visibility of documents and records
Improved document security and centralization
A Singapore-based Government Polytechnic Institution...
Using Newgen's records management system (RMS), the client enabled end-to-end records management and seamlessly migrated ...
Apex Indian Government Body Streamlines Content Lifecycle...
Download the case study to learn how an apex Indian government body streamlined their content ...
Leading Government Intelligence Agency Leverages...
Download the complete case study to learn how the agency effectively mitigated suspicious financial transactions ...
The Law Society of Singapore Transforms its Case Management...
Newgen proposed its Legal Case Management Solution built on its Low Code Process Automation Platform. ...