Electronic Documents and Records Management Software
Manage the end-to-end content lifecycle, from creation to disposal, to ensure effective service delivery and public accountability. Capture, process, and view various content types, including physical documents, e-mails, and social media posts. Streamline your physical and digital records by leveraging the application’s key features including multi-channel content capture, compliant records management, secure archival, version management, and faster retrieval.
Centralized Content Management
- Centralized repository with online accessibility and comprehensive search features
- Integrated social media engine for capturing, monitoring, and archiving social content and customer interactions
Comprehensive Content Search and Retrieval
- Comprehensive search features for file plan and records, based on general content properties, including date, range, and metadata fields
- Integrated systems for faster information retrieval
Streamlined Information Access
- Online self-service portal to provide easy information access to customers
- Simple user interface for end users to add and index documents, search a record, and ask for a physical copy
Unified, Platform-based System
- Extensible platform for integrations with disparate IT infrastructure, reducing data redundancies and delays
- Expansive integration frameworks for interoperability of systems and agencies
Data Security and Integrity
- Comprehensive records lifecycle management for long-term storage of content
- Rights-based access and encrypted storage to ensure information security
- Modifications not allowed in documents marked as ‘records’ to maintain data integrity
Compliance and Risk Management
- Compliant with DOD 50515.02, VERS, and NRAA records management
- Extensive audit trails and robust policy-based security to reduce risk
Download the complete eBook to gain insights into how Newgen’s low code digital automation platform ...
In this eBook, gain insights into the seven factors that you must consider while choosing ...
Streamlining document-intensive processes for enabling shipping companies and port authorities to efficiently process crew applications ...
Download this eBook to identify challenges and learn how to overcome them with a robust ...