Create a game-like experience for performing day-to-day tasks to improve employee engagement and productivity.Request Demo
Sign up to continue
Process Gamification Software
Empower your business users to make meaningful progress on a day-to-day basis by gamifying processes. Allow employees to track individual as well as their colleagues’ performance in real-time. Furthermore, foster dynamic learning methods, boost workforce productivity and motivation levels while apprising your users of their goal achievements via instant alerts and notifications.
Game Design Techniques
- Competition and cooperation among users (leaderboard and teams)
- Player engagement and feedback loops (missions, points, levels and badges)
Game Rules and Mechanics
- Configuration of rules, points, levels, missions, leaderboard, and badges
- Definition settings for transactions per day, first-time-right, and turnaround time
- Employee relationship and social dynamics
- Narrative, progression, motivation and collaboration
Badges, Achievements, and Rewards
- Gamification badges based on performance, providing insights into employees’ strengths and development needs
- Rewards for motivating employees and fostering healthy competition
- Badge, user, and game-wise leadership board within an organization for groups and cross-teams
- Daily operations reporting through game mechanics for a 360-degree visibility
Account opening and loan disbursal in 2-3 days
90% increase in workforce productivity
Improved agility and responsiveness
5 Technology Trends for Modern Government Operations
Download the eBook to gain insights into five technology trends that can help government organizations ...
iBPS Low Code Process Automation Platform
Organizations, like yours, are constantly looking for ways to decrease process turnaround time, streamline business ...
Transforming Your Insurance Business with a Low Code...
Read this eBook for insights into the 7 specific things you must do to transform ...
How Content Automation Drives Digital Transformation
Digitization of information alone doesn’t resolve the challenges businesses face in the modern world. It ...