Content Classification and Categorization Software
Auto-classify documents based on characteristics—structural, textual, or both—to streamline your content management operations. Leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence-based technologies to enable layout-, object-, and content-based classification. Enable access to contextual information to ensure smarter decision-making, improved productivity, and better customer experience.
Document Identification and Organization
- Identification of document type and processing of high volume of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured documents
- Automated organization, sequencing, and classification of documents, to eliminate labor-intensive, manual processes
Layout-, Object-, and Content-based Classification
- Layout- and object-based classification to classify structured documents based on visual patterns, logos, symbols, and more
- Content-based classification to classify semi-structured and unstructured documents by inspecting important keywords in the text and identifying relationships between them
Machine Learning-based Classification
- Trainable, machine learning technology for continuous improvement of classification accuracy
- Dedicated model training tool, to easily create, train, and deploy new classification models
Streamlined Service Request Processing
- Classification and grouping of customers’ documents for faster processing of service requests
- Easy integration with core business applications, content management platforms, and document capture applications
Smart Document Capture Tools
- Elimination of manual segregation through separator pages
- Automatic classification of documents imported in bulk
Data Confidentiality and Compliance
- Classification of documents while adhering to confidentiality and compliance requirements, including HIPAA, PCI DSS, and GDPR
- Management of litigation documents by specifically classifying for eDiscovery, legal hold, legal investigations, and other cases
The customer wanted to digitize all paper-intensive transactions and orchestrate its engineering, procurement, and construction ...
Newgen has been recognized in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Content Services Platforms. The report ...
Watch as we demonstrate how modernizing your ECM system while leveraging low-code process automation offers ...
Hear it from Anurag Shah, Digital Products Head, Newgen, and guest speaker Cheryl McKinnon, Principal ...