Intelligently classify documents for streamlined access to relevant informationRequest Demo
Sign up to continue
Content Classification and Categorization Software
Auto-classify documents based on characteristics—structural, textual, or both—to streamline your content management operations. Leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence-based technologies to enable layout-, object-, and content-based classification. Enable access to contextual information to ensure smarter decision-making, improved productivity, and better customer experience.
Document Identification and Organization
- Identification of document type and processing of high volume of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured documents
- Automated organization, sequencing, and classification of documents, to eliminate labor-intensive, manual processes
Layout-, Object-, and Content-based Classification
- Layout- and object-based classification to classify structured documents based on visual patterns, logos, symbols, and more
- Content-based classification to classify semi-structured and unstructured documents by inspecting important keywords in the text and identifying relationships between them
Machine Learning-based Classification
- Trainable, machine learning technology for continuous improvement of classification accuracy
- Dedicated model training tool, to easily create, train, and deploy new classification models
Streamlined Service Request Processing
- Classification and grouping of customers’ documents for faster processing of service requests
- Easy integration with core business applications, content management platforms, and document capture applications
Smart Document Capture Tools
- Elimination of manual segregation through separator pages
- Automatic classification of documents imported in bulk
Data Confidentiality and Compliance
- Classification of documents while adhering to confidentiality and compliance requirements, including HIPAA, PCI DSS, and GDPR
- Management of litigation documents by specifically classifying for eDiscovery, legal hold, legal investigations, and other cases
Modernized digital policy servicing with Newgen
Created a digitally connected workplace
Document access anytime, anywhere
The Forrester Wave™ – Content Platforms, Q1 2023
The Forrester Wave™ evaluated NewgenONE Contextual Content Services Platform and 12 other top content platform ...
How Enterprise Content Management Systems Define Success in...
Read the white paper to understand how to approach content by implementing modern technology such ...
NewLaw Streamlines Claims Process Lifecycle with Newgen’s...
In this video, Tim Lock (Managing Director), Lee Bengough (Business Transformation Director), and Karl Ford ...
Streamlining Storage of Digital Content with Newgen
New content formats such as audio/video and images consume much more space than simple textual ...