Integrations for Low Code Digital Automation Platform
Utilize our low code digital automation platform to connect disparate data sources and applications using streamlined integration mechanisms to bridge information silos and improve productivity. Easily leverage your full spectrum of investments, ranging from legacy applications to modern, cloud-based solutions.
Integrate with enterprise applications directly through plug-and-play adaptors. Further, expose all functions and methods available in your system as webservices to be consumed by external applications.
- Ready-made adaptors to connect with various applications without coding requirements
- Simple integration of business applications into workflows
- Drag-and-drop of built-in connectors into the workflow design
- Seamless integration of cloud-based applications, ERPs, CRM, productivity applications, and core application systems within your organization.
REST and SOAP Webservices
- Platform built on a service-oriented architecture, allowing for interactions with other applications through REST and SOAP web services
- Easy integration with other applications, regardless of their platform or programming language
- Integration of business processes with external applications to expose or consume functionalities in the form of JMS messages
- Interactive user interface to securely connect with any URL, external/internal application, document viewer, etc.
- Unified repository for enterprise data, consolidated from multiple content management systems hosted in cloud or on-premises environemnts
- Seamless integration with third-party document viewer to access all supported document extensions
- Customizable user desktops to invoke internal and external applications based on user preferences
- Flexibility to use several ready-made APIs or develop custom APIs without coding expertise
- XML-based APIs to expose all functionalities available in the product suite
- Custom APIs to connect external systems through Java Beans
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
Join our panellists Leslie Joseph, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research Inc., and Ritesh Varma, Global Head, ...
Join Craig Le Clair, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research Inc., and Anurag Shah, ...
Join this webinar to learn about the potential benefits of digital process automation and how ...
Hear it from our guest speaker Pascal Bornet, renowned author and pioneer in intelligent automation, ...