Content Management Software
Empower your employees to create, capture, manage, distribute, and archive different types of content with quick and convenient access from their preferred devices. Store and manage all enterprise content in a secure, flexible way while allowing user access through various channels, including productivity applications.
Content Repository and Dashboard
- Multiple library functions, such as check-in, check-out, auto-versioning, and more
- Content repository for easy storage, search, and access to content
- Unified, 360-degree view of content through dynamic dashboards which can be tailored to individual preferences
- Annotations, parallel document processing, and multi-level tracking of content for increased collaboration
- Ability to add notes, bookmarks, and comments on documents and folders, allowing users to collaborate on content seamlessly
- Seamless integration with MS Teams to allow content sharing with the repository and scheduling of video calls for collaborative content review
- Secure sharing of content both within and outside the enterprise
- Built-in workflow capabilities to manage document-centric workflows, including maker-checker, approval, and rejection
- Availability of real-time information and error-free data for informed decision making
Secure Access and Auditing
- Secure access to content from any enterprise application
- Track actions and capture detailed audit logs to meet compliance requirements
- Platform authentication through Lightweight Directory Access Protocol compliant directory servers and single sign-on capabilities
- Secure data through encryption at rest and transmission
- On the fly document capture, cropping, compression, searching, viewing, e-mailing, review, and deletion
- Ability to download documents on mobile devices for reading in no-connectivity zones, ensuring offline usage
Support for Multiple Document Formats
- Support for viewing multiple document types, including JPG, TIF, BMP, GIF, image PDF, PNG, ICO, HTML, and others
- Rich media and website content management of digital assets, including images, videos, and audio files
New content formats such as audio/video and images consume much more space than simple textual ...
In this video, Stephanie Davis, Director of Member Relations, Georgia’s Own Credit Union, shares the ...
Join Kevin Craine, named #1 ECM Influencer on Twitter, as he hosts an engaging fireside ...
The customer wanted to digitize all paper-intensive transactions and orchestrate its engineering, procurement, and construction ...