Digital and Social Sensing Software
Listen to customers across communication channels in real-time and analyze interactions using machine learning (ML) algorithms and artificial intelligence (AI). Identify context to initiate back-end processes and drive appropriate actions for meaningful responses and faster resolutions.
- Supervised ML models based on neural networks to determine intent, classification, and sentiments. Natural language processing and named entity recognition for extracting relevant information
- Ready-to-use, language-agnostic ML models for different verticals
- Anytime, anywhere engagement with customers in their preferred communication channels
- Unified, single-stream interactions across all connected networks to enable monitoring of incoming messages
Case Routing and Prioritization
- Auto-routing of customer queries, complaints, etc. to relevant departments
- Prioritizing cases based on urgency, customer requirements, agents’ skill sets, and workload
Automated Response and Engagement
- Delivering automatic, personalized, and contextual responses instantly
- Tracking and reviewing historical customer interactions and events for a holistic view
Monitoring, Reporting, and Insights
- Comprehensive and customizable dashboards, graphical charts, and reports with active, on-demand, and predictive analysis
- Auto-generated insights to enable real-time decision making and to improve customer experience
- Out-of-the-box REST APIs for quick integration with on-premise, cloud, and hybrid-deployed systems
- Integration with existing IT systems and business applications for seamless information flow
Case study of how a leading petrochemical and industrial company was able to reduce turnaround ...
The client bank, located on one of the prominent islands near Australia, has been catering ...
The client is an Australian state government-owned company. They offer trustee, administration, and estate-related services. ...
Watch this 30-minute webinar to address your need for customer-centric and personalized communications.