Data and Information Capture Software
Capture data and content from multiple sources, including scanners, e-mails, hot folders, mobile devices, and multi-function printers, and translate it into actionable business information. Furthermore, enhance organizational efficiency by streamlining the three core areas of enterprise-level information capture—scan, transform, and deliver.
Multi-channel Data and Content Capture
- Multi-channel capture for contextual processing
- Integration adaptors for connection with fax, scanners, e-mail, portal, and MFPs
- Conversion of paper-based processes and documents into digitized, actionable data for easy processing and management
- Enterprise-level scanning for a decentralized, high volume production environment
Automated, Document-centric Processes
- Automation of document-intensive business processes, including document handling, storage, manual entry, and verification of data
- Saving of time and resources spent on indexing and verifying information
Enhanced Image Quality
- Image enhancement techniques for improving the quality of scanned images
- Quick data transmission with automatic image compression and cropping
Security and Content Auditing
- Security of captured content through authentication and role-based access
- Comprehensive audit trail of content capture and delivery
Information Classification and Smart Indexing
- Automated classification, separation, and extraction tools for reduced manual errors and delivery of reliable data to back-end systems
- Automated indexing to ensure faster and easy identification of documents
Built on Newgen Omnidocs, the solution provides insurers with business use case aligned desktops like ...
Your customers expect services in the blink of an eye, yet your employees often fail ...
The Forrester Wave™ evaluated NewgenONE Contextual Content Services Platform and 12 other top content platform ...
Read the white paper to understand how to approach content by implementing modern technology such ...