Grants Management Software
Standardize, streamline, and automate the complete grant lifecycle—from receiving an application and verifying applicant’s eligibility to monitoring work and post-awarding of grants. Leverage our grants management application based on a case management framework and apply its built-in configurable rules to optimize time, effort, and cost. Manage time-sensitive disbursements and communication with authorities for planning future funding requirements.
Streamlined Application Submission and Evaluation
- Secure submission of online applications and seamless flow of information to fast-track requests
- Streamlined approval cycles and collaboration with external stakeholders for efficient evaluation of applications
Unified, Omnichannel Processes
- Reduced case cycle time with omnichannel, multi-user collaborative capabilities
- Dynamic collaboration across stakeholders for seamless information exchange
Applicant Eligibility Checking
- Defined rules and guidelines to verify applicant’s eligibility and determine risks in awarding each grant
- Real-time information access and data update to facilitate tracking and planning
Automated and Connected Processes
- End-to-end automation for unifying processes and reducing errors
- Last-mile connectivity with mobile and tablet
Information Security and Access
- Controlled access to information for data collection across disparate sources and continuous monitoring of the grant lifecycle
- OTP-based authentication and data encryption for secure application access
Unified Data Capture
- Data capture through electronic forms and digital imaging
- Single, unified platform for easy integration
The grants process typically entails a deluge of paperwork and deadlines. Most grant applications are ...
Download this brochure to learn how Newgen helped in the Digital Transformation of Community Colleges.
Download the complete eBook to gain insights into how Newgen’s low code digital automation platform ...
In this eBook, gain insights into the seven factors that you must consider while choosing ...