Grants Management Software
Standardize, streamline, and automate the complete grant lifecycle—from receiving an application and verifying applicant’s eligibility to monitoring work and post-awarding of grants. Leverage our grants management application based on a case management framework and apply its built-in configurable rules to optimize time, effort, and cost. Manage time-sensitive disbursements and communication with authorities for planning future funding requirements.
Streamlined Application Submission and Evaluation
- Secure submission of online applications and seamless flow of information to fast-track requests
- Streamlined approval cycles and collaboration with external stakeholders for efficient evaluation of applications
Unified, Omnichannel Processes
- Reduced case cycle time with omnichannel, multi-user collaborative capabilities
- Dynamic collaboration across stakeholders for seamless information exchange
Applicant Eligibility Checking
- Defined rules and guidelines to verify applicant’s eligibility and determine risks in awarding each grant
- Real-time information access and data update to facilitate tracking and planning
Automated and Connected Processes
- End-to-end automation for unifying processes and reducing errors
- Last-mile connectivity with mobile and tablet
Information Security and Access
- Controlled access to information for data collection across disparate sources and continuous monitoring of the grant lifecycle
- OTP-based authentication and data encryption for secure application access
Unified Data Capture
- Data capture through electronic forms and digital imaging
- Single, unified platform for easy integration
Download the case study to know how Newgen’s team reconfigured the system within 24 hours ...
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the government agency had to quickly shift to a remote ...
Find out how a workflow-based platform can help in automating and streamlining the end-to-end grants ...
Governments world over are undergoing a digital transformation journey to ensure effective service delivery, transparency ...