User Interface Designer
Build intuitive and appealing interfaces using comprehensive design toolsRequest Demo
Sign up to continue
User Interface (UI) Designer for Enterprise Applications
Rapidly design, develop, and deliver responsive, enterprise-grade web and mobile interfaces with easy, point-and-click configurability. Utilize visual development tools to empower business users in building full-stack applications for a consistent experience across all devices.
Template-based UI Development
- Point-and-click app development for web, mobile, helps you build apps faster
- Predefined UI templates for composing rich-looking and intuitive applications
- WYSIWIG interface designer offers real-time preview of UI to make the development process more intuitive
- React based responsive capabilities to “design once and render anywhere” based on multiple form factors
- Dynamic loading of sections, sub-forms, and controls based on device type
- Creation of progressive web apps (PWAs) to deliver a seamless experience across web and mobile
Reusable Visual Components and Controls
- Reusable forms, sub-forms, sections, and widgets which can be resued across portals and processes
- Pre-built, portal-friendly controls, ensuring a consistent look and feel throughout the application
- Data model-driven designing approach eliminates the rework of creating a data model and form separately and enables the reusability of data objects across portals and processes
- 360-degree view of aggregated data from the database with comprehensive graphical charts and reports using the built-in report element
- User-deined themes can be cloned across applications to ensure compliance with the brand guidelines
- Creation of interactive surveys with multi-format inputs such as star rating, multi-choice, and others
- Personalised survey experience with question branching capability for more efficient and effective in gathering relevant data
- Multi-lingual support for application localization for a seamless user experience
- Compliance with web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.1)
- Point and click development for conversational chatbot
- Preview and test the chatbot’s user interface with pre-built visual themes
- Interpret sentiments and context of the conversations for efficient and personalized interactions using AI/ML
Account opening and loan disbursal in 2-3 days
90% increase in workforce productivity
Improved agility and responsiveness
What is front-end API architecture? Why does it matter?
Front-end API architecture refers to the design patterns and structures used to connect the user interface of a web application with the back-end API. It determines how data is fetched, managed, and displayed in the user interface. The choice of front-end API architecture affects an application’s performance, scalability, and maintenance.
NewgenONE supports the back-end for front-end application architecture, allowing seamless user interaction irrespective of the platform where the front-end application is running. With It is focused on improving the user experience by providing a tailored backend API for each frontend interface.
How can user interface design be used to create a consistent brand identity?
User interface design can be used to create a consistent brand identity by incorporating consistent visual elements, typography, color palette, and imagery across all digital touchpoints. By establishing a recognizable and memorable visual language, a brand can create a strong identity. This can be achieved by using a consistent color palette and typography, aligning visual elements with brand values, and utilizing imagery that supports the brand’s tone and message.
How does responsive design factor into user interface design?
Responsive design is crucial for user interface design because it allows interfaces to adapt to different screen sizes and device types, ensuring a consistent experience across all devices. By considering the user’s device and screen size, designers can create interfaces that are user-friendly and accessible.
5 Technology Trends for Modern Government Operations
Download the eBook to gain insights into five technology trends that can help government organizations ...
iBPS Low Code Process Automation Platform
Organizations, like yours, are constantly looking for ways to decrease process turnaround time, streamline business ...
Transforming Your Insurance Business with a Low Code...
Read this eBook for insights into the 7 specific things you must do to transform ...
How Content Automation Drives Digital Transformation
Digitization of information alone doesn’t resolve the challenges businesses face in the modern world. It ...