Be a part of the Newgen family and accelerate your career growth. Experience a culture of inclusivity and continually enhance your capabilities with our intuitively designed training and development programs. Get access to unlimited global opportunities and scale your career to new heights.
Equal Opportunity for All
- At Newgen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it—to the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community
- Newgen is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status
Diversity, Culture & Life
- At Newgen, we have a culture where people can thrive and where every voice can contribute and help drive innovation and performance
- We work in a fast-paced, sometimes intense, environment that encourages us to challenge ourselves and each other
- Our organization boasts a healthy mix of specialists from research and development, software product development, applications development, sales and marketing, and other vital support activities
- At Newgen, we follow a rigorous and objective recruitment process. Once on board, we ensure that our employees are well nurtured and that their development is prioritized
Employee-friendly Work Environment
- Work life balance is important to us and we understand that our associates are at their best when they’re happy and healthy
- We provide transport facilities to our select employees, in select countries, based on their projects and responsibilities
- Mixing fun with work is important for us. We organize various cultural events, festivals, and sports tournaments to encourage team bonding and recreation
- Special snacks are served every evening for all employees in certain geographies
- We provide:
- Term and accidental insurance coverage
- Medical insurance for self and dependents
- Health care facilities with regular medical checkups, in select countries
Training and Development
- For us, continuous growth means unlimited opportunities to realize your full potential, and we give you the tools to succeed
- Learning is a constant at Newgen. We invest in our employees with our performance-oriented development plan, which includes induction training, technical training, leadership development, and executive education
- Keeping our employees informed and motivated is critical for us, town halls and rewards and recognition programs are just ways of achieving that
Who does Newgen hire?
There’s no set definition of a “Newgenite”, so we’re always looking for people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our teams. If you are looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion, and desire to learn, if you are seeking colleagues who are big thinkers, and if you are eager to take on fresh challenges as a team, then you are a future Newgenite.
What is the best way to apply for a position at Newgen?
The best way to apply is to visit our careers portal. You can search for jobs by selecting filters, including skills and job titles. You can upload your resume and share relevant details to create your profile on OmniRecruit. Once you have applied, you can use the same dashboard to track the progress of your application.
Is there a limit to the number of pages a resume should have?
We won’t judge your candidature based on the number of pages it has. After all, the more achievements and skills you have to talk about, the better your chances would be, right? However, we do suggest that you ensure all the information on your resume is concise and precise, to help us understand your profile better.
How soon can I find out if my profile is being considered for a role or not?
As soon as you apply for a role, we’ll start working on your profile. A recruiter will be assigned to you and will begin processing your application. You can check your Candidate Dashboard to track the status of your application, and you can always reach out to your assigned recruiter to gain visibility into the process.
Will you let me know when a job has been filled?
If you haven’t heard from us about an application within two months of submission, we have likely proceeded with another candidate for that specific role. However, our recruiters may reach out in case we find a different role that matches your skills, interests, and experience.
How soon can I know if a hiring decision has been made?
Different openings have different timelines. You can always reach out to your recruiter to understand the timeline for the evaluation process of the role you have applied for.
Can I apply for multiple jobs?
Yes, you can apply for up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day period. We recommend narrowing your choices down to a few jobs that truly match your skills, experience, and interests. We will review your resume—and transcripts for interns and new graduates—to determine the best fit for you.
I applied/interviewed for a role at Newgen in the past. Can I apply again? How long will I have to wait before I can reapply?
We don’t have any restrictions on the number of times that you can apply for any position. However, we do require you to wait six months after interviewing with us to reapply or re-interview. We encourage you to take this time to better prepare yourself and hone your skills.
What technical classes should I take to prepare for a technical interview?
A broad, interdisciplinary background, with a strong understanding of computer science, is the key to any job in software engineering, at Newgen or elsewhere.
How do I share feedback regarding the selection process?
We aim to provide a seamless interview experience, which is why your feedback is extremely important to us. You will receive a feedback form post completion of your interview process. Good, bad, ugly—whatever it is, we encourage you to share your feedback and tell us how we did. We are always looking to improve.