Low Code Application Development Software
Develop end-to-end applications rapidly with minimal coding to free up your IT staff to focus on more value-add tasks. Automate your business processes, from simple departmental functions to complex enterprise-wide operations, to gain speed and agility. Leverage a modeling-driven environment to rapidly design and develop end-to-end applications with point-and-click configurability.
Simplified Application Composition
- Point-and-click configurability for rapid application design, development, and delivery
- Creation of user interfaces, workflows, data models, and forms to deliver rich and interactive applications
Enhanced IT Output and Security
- Adhere to IT guardrails for application development and deployment to ensure data integrity and compliance
- Enable domain experts and citizen developers to free up IT resources for more value-add activities
- Automation of simple, departmental functions to complex, enterprise-wide applications
- Analysis of data and trends using artificial intelligence and machine learning to predict the impact of strategic and tactical changes
- Flexible deployment options including cloud-based, on-premises, and hybrid
- DevOps tools to manage application development while delivering features, fixes, and updates in real time
- Seamless integration with external data sources and legacy systems using SOAP webservices, REST APIs, and ready-to-use integration adaptors
- Unified view of content by joining disparate data sources and applications
What is low-code application development?
Low-code is a visual approach to software development that requires little to no coding to build applications and processes. This approach helps develop end-to-end applications rapidly with minimal coding to free your IT staff to focus on more value-add tasks. Furthermore, it helps in empowering citizen developers and reducing reliance on IT professionals.
What is the difference between low-code and no-code?
Low-code is a next-gen rapid application development tool for multiple developers, whereas no code is a self-service application for business users. The primary purpose of low code is the speed of development it offers, whereas, for no-code, it’s the ease of use.
What is a low code development environment?
A low code development environment empowers multiple developer personas to develop applications using visual development tools. Developers can easily drag and drop application components to create mobile and web applications.
What is a low-code application platform?
A low code application development platform is a visual software development environment that empowers multiple developer personas. It uses visual development tools with drag and drop or point and click design capabilities which abstract the code involved in application design and development, thereby providing a simple and intuitive development environment. It can help enterprises rapidly respond to evolving business needs and roll out applications with a shorter time to market.
Can low code replace developers?
No, the low code approach is not meant to replace developers. The low code platform empowers multiple IT developers and fusion teams to enable rapid application development, thus giving them time to focus on more value-add tasks.
Download the eBook to gain insights into five technology trends that can help government organizations ...
Organizations, like yours, are constantly looking for ways to decrease process turnaround time, streamline business ...
Read this eBook for insights into the 7 specific things you must do to transform ...
Digitization of information alone doesn’t resolve the challenges businesses face in the modern world. It ...