Records Management Software
Enable end-to-end management and tracking of your physical and electronic records, while maintaining their integrity and authenticity. Define and perform records classification, retention, and disposition actions according to your internal content management policies, while meeting industry compliances, including DoD 5015.02, NRAA, and VERS.
Secure Archival and Tracking
- Policy-based, long-term archival of content, including physical, email, and social records
- End-to-end management and tracking of all documents and records, while maintaining their authenticity
Controlled Records Storage and Access
- Controlled information storage and access, and legal hold capabilities for preserving information
- Accessibility of rights for file plans, records, requests, and returns, enabling greater functional security
Record Search and Retrieval Capabilities
- Rule-based content archival and retrieval
- Simple user interface to allow users to add and index documents, search for records, and access physical copies
Detailed Reporting and Auditing
- Tracking and accessing of physical documents and digital records
- Detailed report and audit trails for end-to-end visibility
Social Media Records Management
- Archival of social media records per a defined classification scheme
- View and search capabilities for social media and sentiment analysis
- Ready-to-use integration adaptors to capture, manage, and archive social media content
- Seamless integration with other enterprise applications to simplify content sharing and collaboration
Download this whitepaper to learn why updating your content services is integral to staying future-ready, ...
Read this eBook to explore how you can access the intelligence within your content and leverage ...
Read this whitepaper to get insights on: 10 reasons to modernize your ECM, Modern Content ...
Download this case study to learn how the client streamlined the complete lifecycle of their ...