Records Management Software
Enable end-to-end management and tracking of your physical and electronic records, while maintaining their integrity and authenticity. Define and perform records classification, retention, and disposition actions according to your internal content management policies, while meeting industry compliances, including DoD 5015.02, NRAA, and VERS.
Secure Archival and Tracking
- Policy-based, long-term archival of content, including physical, email, and social records
- End-to-end management and tracking of all documents and records, while maintaining their authenticity
Controlled Records Storage and Access
- Controlled information storage and access, and legal hold capabilities for preserving information
- Accessibility of rights for file plans, records, requests, and returns, enabling greater functional security
Record Search and Retrieval Capabilities
- Rule-based content archival and retrieval
- Simple user interface to allow users to add and index documents, search for records, and access physical copies
Detailed Reporting and Auditing
- Tracking and accessing of physical documents and digital records
- Detailed report and audit trails for end-to-end visibility
Social Media Records Management
- Archival of social media records per a defined classification scheme
- View and search capabilities for social media and sentiment analysis
- Ready-to-use integration adaptors to capture, manage, and archive social media content
- Seamless integration with other enterprise applications to simplify content sharing and collaboration
COVID-19 has adversely impacted document-centric processes. The paper-based processes are hurting businesses in many ways, ...
Join the webinar to get insights on why enterprises must leverage the power of enterprise ...
OmniDocs ECM Suite offers smart tools and innovations to ensure information originating from multiple sources ...
OmniScan is an advanced document scanning solution which helps businesses accelerate processes by capturing data ...