Data and Information Capture Software
Capture data and content from multiple sources, including scanners, e-mails, hot folders, mobile devices, and multi-function printers, and translate it into actionable business information. Furthermore, enhance organizational efficiency by streamlining the three core areas of enterprise-level information capture—scan, transform, and deliver.
Multi-channel Data Capture
- Multi-channel capture for contextual processing
- Integration adaptors for connection with fax, scanners, and MFPs
- Conversion of paper-based processes and documents into digitized, actionable data for easy processing and management
- Enterprise-level scanning for a decentralized, high volume production environment
Automated, Document-centric Processes
- Automation of document-intensive business processes, including document handling, storage, manual entry, and verification of data
- Saving of time and resources spent on indexing and verifying information
Enhanced Image Quality
- Image enhancement techniques for improving the quality of scanned images
- Quick data transmission with automatic image compression and cropping
Security and Content Auditing
- Security of captured content through authentication and role-based access
- Comprehensive audit trail of content capture and delivery
Information Classification and Standardization
- Automated classification, separation, and extraction tools for reduced manual errors and delivery of reliable data to back-end systems
- Uniform information management policies to ensure standardization and provide detailed audit trails
Download this whitepaper to learn why updating your content services is integral to staying future-ready, ...
Read this eBook to explore how you can access the intelligence within your content and leverage ...
Read this whitepaper to get insights on: 10 reasons to modernize your ECM, Modern Content ...
Download this case study to learn how the client streamlined the complete lifecycle of their ...