Data and Information Capture Software
Capture data and content from multiple sources, including scanners, e-mails, hot folders, mobile devices, and multi-function printers, and translate it into actionable business information. Furthermore, enhance organizational efficiency by streamlining the three core areas of enterprise-level information capture—scan, transform, and deliver.
Multi-channel Data Capture
- Multi-channel capture for contextual processing
- Integration adaptors for connection with fax, scanners, and MFPs
- Conversion of paper-based processes and documents into digitized, actionable data for easy processing and management
- Enterprise-level scanning for a decentralized, high volume production environment
Automated, Document-centric Processes
- Automation of document-intensive business processes, including document handling, storage, manual entry, and verification of data
- Saving of time and resources spent on indexing and verifying information
Enhanced Image Quality
- Image enhancement techniques for improving the quality of scanned images
- Quick data transmission with automatic image compression and cropping
Security and Content Auditing
- Security of captured content through authentication and role-based access
- Comprehensive audit trail of content capture and delivery
Information Classification and Standardization
- Automated classification, separation, and extraction tools for reduced manual errors and delivery of reliable data to back-end systems
- Uniform information management policies to ensure standardization and provide detailed audit trails
COVID-19 has adversely impacted document-centric processes. The paper-based processes are hurting businesses in many ways, ...
Join the webinar to get insights on why enterprises must leverage the power of enterprise ...
OmniDocs ECM Suite offers smart tools and innovations to ensure information originating from multiple sources ...
OmniScan is an advanced document scanning solution which helps businesses accelerate processes by capturing data ...