Enterprise Information Search Software
Leverage enterprise search capabilities and enable your users to search for information, from structured and unstructured content across different repositories, file systems, work group systems, and business systems, using a unified interface. Manage disparate content repositories within your organization on a single user interface to increase visibility and accessibility. Maintain adherence to compliance and security guidelines related to data storage.
Federated Search Across Multiple Repositories
- Federated search capability to sort through connected repositories and content management systems
- Focused search through connected repositories and storage systems, for documents and records, including audio and video files, or social media posts
Intuitive Search Engine
- Auto-suggestion feature to conduct searches with few keywords
- Powerful search engine with full text, proximity, near term, and fuzzy search algorithms
Search Filters and Terms
- Searched term highlight feature to locate information within a document
- Dynamically generated facets to narrow down search results
Customizable Search Configuration
- Personalized search configuration capabilities per business requirements
- Customizable folder structure to adapt to functional needs
Systematic Organization of Content
- Folder and subfolder hierarchy for simple and systematic organization of documents
- Metadata-based search and document tagging for finding contextual content
Controlled Document Access and Alerts
- Controlled document access by managing user rights on the file and folder levels
- Document alerts to notify when critical documents have been searched or accessed
Download this whitepaper to learn why updating your content services is integral to staying future-ready, ...
Read this eBook to explore how you can access the intelligence within your content and leverage ...
Read this whitepaper to get insights on: 10 reasons to modernize your ECM, Modern Content ...
Download this case study to learn how the client streamlined the complete lifecycle of their ...