Enterprise Information Search Software
Leverage enterprise search capabilities and enable your users to search for information, from structured and unstructured content across different repositories, file systems, work group systems, and business systems, using a unified interface. Manage disparate content repositories within your organization on a single user interface to increase visibility and accessibility. Maintain adherence to compliance and security guidelines related to data storage.
Federated Search Across Multiple Repositories
- Federated search capability to sort through connected repositories and content management systems
- Focused search through connected repositories and storage systems, for documents and records, including audio and video files, or social media posts
Intuitive Search Engine
- Auto-suggestion feature to conduct searches with few keywords
- Powerful search with full text (FTS), proximity, near term, highlighting the searched terms and fuzzy search algorithms
Search Filters and Terms
- Searched term highlight feature to locate information within a document
- Dynamically generated facets to narrow down search results
Customizable Search Configuration
- Personalized search configuration capabilities per business requirements
- Customizable folder structure to adapt to functional needs
Systematic Organization of Content
- Folder and subfolder hierarchy for simple and systematic organization of documents
- Metadata-based search and document tagging for finding contextual content
Controlled Document Access and Alerts
- Controlled document access by managing user rights on the file and folder levels
- Document alerts to notify when critical documents have been searched or accessed
It is imperative for technology leaders, like you, to understand how a modern ECM platform can help you achieve your business ...
The Forrester Wave™ evaluated Newgen’s OmniDocs Contextual Content Services Platform and 13 other top content ...
Download the complete eBook to learn why global enterprises trust Newgen with their ECM modernization ...
In this eBook, gain insights into the seven factors that you must consider while choosing ...