Content Management Software
Empower your employees to create, capture, manage, distribute, and archive different types of content with quick and convenient access from their preferred devices. Store and manage all enterprise content in a secure, flexible way, while allowing user access through various channels including productivity applications.
Content Library and Repository
- Multiple library functions, such as check-in, check-out, auto-versioning, and more
- Content repository for easy storage, search, and access to content
- Annotations, parallel document processing, and multi-level tracking of content for increased collaboration
- Ability to add notes and comments on documents and folders, allowing users to seamlessly collaborate on content
- Built-in workflow capabilities to manage document-centric workflows, including maker-checker, approval, and rejection
- Availability of real-time information and error-free data for informed decision making
Secure Access and Auditing
- Secure access to content from any enterprise application
- Track actions and capture detailed audit logs to meet compliance requirements
- Folder and document-level alarms and notifications
Support for Multiple Document Formats
- Support for viewing multiple document types, including JPG, TIF, BMP, GIF, image PDF, PNG, ICO, HTML, and others
- Rich media and website content management of digital assets, including images, videos, and audio files
The report evaluates Newgen along with 17 other vendors based on their ability to execute ...
The client is a leading insurance company with more than 250 million customers across India. ...
For over two decades, organizations globally have leveraged shared services centers (SSCs) to manage processes ...
With COVID-19, working from home has become the new normal. Your employees and documents are ...