Content Management Software
Empower your employees to create, capture, manage, distribute, and archive different types of content with quick and convenient access from their preferred devices. Store and manage all enterprise content in a secure, flexible way, while allowing user access through various channels including productivity applications.
Content Library and Repository
- Multiple library functions, such as check-in, check-out, auto-versioning, and more
- Content repository for easy storage, search, and access to content
- Annotations, parallel document processing, and multi-level tracking of content for increased collaboration
- Ability to add notes and comments on documents and folders, allowing users to seamlessly collaborate on content
- Built-in workflow capabilities to manage document-centric workflows, including maker-checker, approval, and rejection
- Availability of real-time information and error-free data for informed decision making
Secure Access and Auditing
- Secure access to content from any enterprise application
- Track actions and capture detailed audit logs to meet compliance requirements
- Folder and document-level alarms and notifications
Support for Multiple Document Formats
- Support for viewing multiple document types, including JPG, TIF, BMP, GIF, image PDF, PNG, ICO, HTML, and others
- Rich media and website content management of digital assets, including images, videos, and audio files
COVID-19 has adversely impacted document-centric processes. The paper-based processes are hurting businesses in many ways, ...
Join the webinar to get insights on why enterprises must leverage the power of enterprise ...
OmniDocs ECM Suite offers smart tools and innovations to ensure information originating from multiple sources ...
OmniScan is an advanced document scanning solution which helps businesses accelerate processes by capturing data ...