Content Management Software
Empower your employees to create, capture, manage, distribute, and archive different types of content with quick and convenient access from their preferred devices. Store and manage all enterprise content in a secure, flexible way, while allowing user access through various channels including productivity applications.
Content Library and Repository
- Multiple library functions, such as check-in, check-out, auto-versioning, and more
- Content repository for easy storage, search, and access to content
- Annotations, parallel document processing, and multi-level tracking of content for increased collaboration
- Ability to add notes, bookmarks, and comments on documents and folders, allowing users to seamlessly collaborate on content
- Secure sharing of content both within and outside the enterprise
- Built-in workflow capabilities to manage document-centric workflows, including maker-checker, approval, and rejection
- Availability of real-time information and error-free data for informed decision making
Secure Access and Auditing
- Secure access to content from any enterprise application
- Track actions and capture detailed audit logs to meet compliance requirements
- Platform authentication through Lightweight Directory Access Protocol compliant directory servers and single sign-on capabilities
- Secure data through encryption at rest and transmission
Support for Multiple Document Formats
- Support for viewing multiple document types, including JPG, TIF, BMP, GIF, image PDF, PNG, ICO, HTML, and others
- Rich media and website content management of digital assets, including images, videos, and audio files
It is imperative for technology leaders, like you, to understand how a modern ECM platform can help you achieve your business ...
The Forrester Wave™ evaluated Newgen’s OmniDocs Contextual Content Services Platform and 13 other top content ...
Download the complete eBook to learn why global enterprises trust Newgen with their ECM modernization ...
In this eBook, gain insights into the seven factors that you must consider while choosing ...