OmniDocs’ Content Management Services
Extend OmniDocs’ content management services to legacy and back-office business applications, thereby maximizing your existing IT investments. Bridge content silos and ensure content integrity by managing content from various business applications. Empower your employees to seamlessly access, store, and utilize contextual content anytime, anywhere.
- Single interface for managing, accessing, and searching content across multiple repositories, file systems, and cloud storage
- Easy-to-use configuration options to connect new repositories
- Web API integration to access OmniDocs content from a host of lines of business and cloud applications
- Ability to view content stored in OmniDocs in third-party application interfaces
Microsoft Office Integration
- Integration of Microsoft Office applications, including Office365 and Teams, with OmniDocs, to create and edit content and drive collaboration
- Microsoft Outlook add-ins that enable users to store e-mails and attachments in OmniDocs, and to attach documents from OmniDocs to any e-mail
- Long-term archival of relevant content into the records management system directly from Microsoft Outlook
SAP ERP Integration
- Seamless transfer of data between OmniDocs and SAP ERP for enhanced collaboration
- OmniDocs SAP ERP connector that enables the complete content management of data coming from SAP
The client is a leading insurance company with more than 250 million customers across India. ...
For over two decades, organizations globally have leveraged shared services centers (SSCs) to manage processes ...
With COVID-19, working from home has become the new normal. Your employees and documents are ...
Newgen's low code digital automation platform enables end-to-end customer journeys and drives enterprise-wide transformation. The ...