The client is a high-level government and national agency responsible for monitoring, gathering, analyzing, and reporting information about suspicious financial transactions and crimes to the law enforcement agencies.
- Complexity in monitoring and reporting transactions
- Lack of accuracy and consistency in case linkages and relationships
- Absence of a systematic case analysis methodology
- Inefficient communication between stakeholders and the law enforcement agencies
- Lack of rule-based case dissemination
The agency chose Newgen’s low code-based case management solution, built on NewgenONE—a unified digital transformation platform to streamline its processes.
Key Highlights of the Solution
- Dynamic case routing, business rules, reporting, and monitoring capabilities
- Features for generating case summary while getting suggestions based on historical data
- Smart extraction of data
- Robust integration with third-party systems and agencies
- Centralized document repository
Download the complete case study to learn how the agency effectively mitigated suspicious financial transactions while reducing operational inefficiencies, enhancing process transparency and control, and staying compliant.