The government organization is responsible for managing the country’s public healthcare system. It is a people-centered organization committed to medical excellence, promoting good health, and ensuring access to healthcare services for its citizens. It was seeking a solution to automate its paper-based subvention process that could help reduce errors and turnaround time.
- Labor-intensive and paper-based process
- Time-consuming process to retrieve information from physical documents
- Slow productivity as employees referred to multiple systems
- Transparency issues due to the lack of a single interface
The client implemented Newgen’s Low Code Process Automation Platform to automate its subvention process. The platform includes the capabilities of a simulation system to plan the next financial year’s budgeting and improve collaboration.
Key Highlights of the Solution
- Automated subvention submission
- Configured complex rules to calculate subvention
- Ensured resource hub and announcement, real-time reports, and dashboards
- Deployed on AWS cloud environment
Read the complete case study for insights into the client’s achievements from this implementation.