Insurance Claims Processing Software
Streamline the claims lifecycle for fast, accurate, and secure settlement.Request Demo
Sign up to continue
Insurance Claims Management Software
Automate the end-to-end claims journey, from intimation of the first notice of loss and fraud detection to claims adjudication, and finally claims settlement. Experience the flexibility of addressing various claim types differently, like death and maturity claims, while improving regulatory compliance and eliminating non-compliant penalties. Enable faster, accurate, and effective processing through data capture, payment tracking, salvage and recovery tracking, legal matter processing, monitoring, and more.
Customer Self Service Portal
- Customer self-service portal, available via mobile and web-enabled application
- Real-time registration of customer claims and status tracking of submitted claims
Policy Information Retrieval and Verification
- Auto-retrieval of policy information upon entry of key indexing fields
- Claims duplicity prevention and flagging of duplicate entries to avoid errors
Smart Case Routing and Allocation
- Automated case routing based on adjudicator’s workload and experience with handling the case’s level of complexity
- Effective registration, adjudication, tracking, and management of claim submissions
- Seamless tracking and management of claims through a single interface
- Built-in, comprehensive business rules for automatically categorizing claims as “fast track” or “non-fast track”
- Flexibility to add or modify stakeholders— garages, assessors, loss adjusters, surveyors, investigators, claim officers, etc.
Thorough Claim Assessment
- Detailed assessment of each claim by providing an all-inclusive dashboard to the assessor
- Request capabilities for additional details based on dynamic needs
Monitoring and Insights
- Defined KPIs to monitor and measure the efficiency of the users
- Escalation matrix and monitoring reports for transparent and timely claims processing
transformation of Processes
Watch how Venerable leveraged Newgen’s platform to accelerate digital transformation for enterprise-wide processes.
in the Pandemic World
Hear Alok Rungta, Head of Health and Protection, AXA Insurance, as he speaks on the post-pandemic customer behavior
Learn how Tokio Marine HCC modernized their policy generation process with Newgen.
Does Newgen's Claims Processing solution provide the capability to initiate claims through multiple channels?
Newgen’s Claims Processing solution enables omnichannel claim initiation via the web portal, mobile application, email, social media, branch walk-in, etc. The system captures the first notice of loss from any of these channels and moves the claim to the backend for further processing. The system also generates claim numbers with tracking capability to track the claim status in real time.
Does the solution come with a mobile app for customers and other stakeholders?
Newgen’s Claim Processing solution provides a mobile application for customers for claim intimation and tracking. The app can also be used by the surveyors to survey the vehicle and update damage status and provide estimations in real time.
Does the solution have document management capability?
Newgen’s solution can be easily integrated with third-party DMS via APIs. Newgen also provides native DMS readily connected with the solution to store and fetch all claim-related documents in real time.
Does it have tracking and monitoring capabilities?
Newgen’s Claims Processing solution can be utilized to define KPIs, which can be used to monitor and measure the efficiency of the users. The solution comes with an escalation matrix and monitoring reports for transparent and timely claims processing.
Does the solution provide auto case allocation and routing and provision to modify it?
Newgen’s Claims Processing solution provides automated case routing depending on the workload and expertise of the adjudicator in managing the intricacy of the case. The solution gives the user the flexibility to add or modify stakeholders like Claims Handlers, Adjudicators, etc.
Newgen’s OmniDocs WorkDesk For Insurance
Insurers rely on volumes of content to perform operations like generating quotations, creating policies, processing ...
RSA Insurance Transforms its Motor and Non-motor Claims...
In this video, Thulasinga Perumal Ekambaram, Regional Manager - Enterprise Applications, RSA, talks about transforming ...
Disruptive Innovation in Insurance
In a candid conversation, Anurag Shah, Vice President, Newgen and Rajaram (Raj), Vice President, Infosys, ...
Sukoon Insurance Delivers a Superior Customer Experience...
In this video, Sreedhar Suragouni - CIO - Sukoon Insurance shares their experience of working ...