Insurance Claims Management Software
Automate the entire claims journey, from omnichannel intimation of the first notice of loss, to fraud detection and claims adjudication, and finally claims settlement. Increase process efficiency and standardization by empowering your users to perform manual tasks digitally and reduce human intervention. Experience the flexibility of addressing various claim types, like death and maturity claims, differently, while improving regulatory compliance and eliminating non-compliant penalties.
Smart Case Routing and Allocation
- Effective registration, adjudication, tracking, and management of claim submissions through one interface
- Automated case routing based on adjudicator’s workload and experience with handling the case’s level of complexity
Customer Self-service Portal
- Customer self-service portal, available via a mobile and web-enabled application
- Registration of claims by customers in real-time and status tracking of submitted claims
Policy Information Retrieval and Verification
- Auto-retrieval of policy information upon entry of key indexing fields
- Duplicity checking and flagging of duplicate entries to avoid errors
- Built-in, comprehensive business rules for automatically categorizing claims as “fast track” or “non-fast track”
- Flexibility to add or modify stakeholders— garages, assessors, investigators, claim officers, etc.
Thorough Claim Assessment
- Detailed assessment of each claim by providing an all-inclusive dashboard to the assessor
- Request capabilities for additional details based on dynamic needs
Monitoring and Insights
- Defined KPIs to monitor and measure user efficiency
- Escalation matrix and monitoring reports for transparent and timely claims processing
- Payment tracking, and salvage and recovery tracking
The highly competitive insurance industry is replete with time-consuming, routine, and repetitive tasks which contribute ...
To cater to customers' dynamic needs and the growing demand for remote and touchless operations, ...
The organization faced challenges in delivering effective customer communications due to manual, time-consuming processes, and ...
Evolving market dynamics and regulatory changes are forcing insurance companies to focus on policy administration ...