Order-to-Cash Process Automation Software
Automate your end-to-end sales order processing—from getting an order to fulfilling it and then receiving the payment, with our order-to-cash (O2C) automation software. Enhance your cash flow predictability and improve your operational efficiency with built-in accounts receivables (AR) management system. Improve O2C process performance, agility, and SLA adherence, with features like document storage, email-based capture and approval, real-time exception alerts, and interactive dashboards.
Invoice and Communication Capture
- Invoice capturing through various channels including email, EDI, mobile, scanned documents, FTP, and portal
- Capturing of current and historic communication between internal and external stakeholders
Accounts Receivable Collection Posting
- Auto-initiation of collection tasks by configuring multiple pre-conditions
- Email triggers and multi-level task escalations to minimize time between dispatch, invoice, and collection
Receivables Visibility for Stakeholders
- Automated tracking, alerts, and notifications on receivables for stakeholders
- Increased transparency in stakeholder reporting
- Reduction in write-off cases with automated end-to-end collections process
- Automated reminders and notifications to customers related to accounts receivable
Continuous Cash Flow Tracking
- Reduction in cycle times for improved cash flow predictability and better decision making
- Real-time tracking of transactions and cash flows
Centralized O2C Processing
- Rule-driven, accurate claims calculation and centralized processing
- Seamless integration with ERPs for posting and fetching information
Ensure end-to-end processing of financial data by using in-built intelligent and analytical capabilities, make strategic ...
Download this eBook to gain insights into the five technology trends to look out for ...
Accounts payable is a people, process, and document-intensive function. Using traditional ways of managing accounts ...
Read this whitepaper to understand how CFOs and finance leaders, like you, can bring about ...