Order-to-Cash Process Automation Software
Automate your end-to-end sales order processing—from getting an order to fulfilling it and then receiving the payment, with our order-to-cash (O2C) automation software. Enhance your cash flow predictability and improve your operational efficiency with built-in accounts receivables (AR) management system. Improve O2C process performance, agility, and SLA adherence, with features like document storage, email-based capture and approval, real-time exception alerts, and interactive dashboards.
Invoice and Communication Capture
- Invoice capturing through various channels including email, EDI, mobile, scanned documents, FTP, and portal
- Capturing of current and historic communication between internal and external stakeholders
Accounts Receivable Collection Posting
- Auto-initiation of collection tasks by configuring multiple pre-conditions
- Email triggers and multi-level task escalations to minimize time between dispatch, invoice, and collection
Receivables Visibility for Stakeholders
- Automated tracking, alerts, and notifications on receivables for stakeholders
- Increased transparency in stakeholder reporting
- Reduction in write-off cases with automated end-to-end collections process
- Automated reminders and notifications to customers related to accounts receivable
Continuous Cash Flow Tracking
- Reduction in cycle times for improved cash flow predictability and better decision making
- Real-time tracking of transactions and cash flows
Centralized O2C Processing
- Rule-driven, accurate claims calculation and centralized processing
- Seamless integration with ERPs for posting and fetching information
Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Join our panelists as they discuss how low code platforms can help organizations inch closer ...
Read this eBook to learn seven reasons why Newgen is the right technology partner for ...
Learn how accounting and finance team can bring efficiency and strong governance in the close ...
Download the complete case study to learn how the client eliminated various operational challenges and ...