The client is a leading shipping and maritime company. The Qatar-based company used to heavily rely on manual data entry and validations to approve invoices. This led to an increase in turnaround time to process invoices and a lack of visibility in the process.
- Manual data entry, validations, and three-way matching
- Ineffective data integration
- Lack of visibility and control in processes
- Difficulty in tracking incomplete applications and generating reports
Accelerated Invoice Processing with NewgenONE
The client automated its accounts payable and receivable processes by leveraging the capabilities of the NewgenONE Digital Transformation Platform. The solution digitized invoices and enabled paperless processing by minimizing human intervention and eliminating error-prone tasks. Relevant data and information from invoices get extracted, indexed, and validated automatically.
Key highlights of the solution:
- Single platform for handling multiple service requests
- Mechanism to track the invoicing status and raise concerns directly with managers
- Immediate alerts through SMS and e-mail to handle exceptions
- Extended components and integration with SAP
Download the complete case study to learn how the customer achieved:
- Improved audit and compliance management
- Smarter decision-making and smooth collaboration among users
- Increased visibility through efficient tracking and monitoring