Master Data Management Software
Ensure data and information consistency across all channels, applications, and third-party systems by curating and managing your master data. Empower users to create, manage, and delete master data tables per their business needs. Manage enterprise data centrally by enforcing data governance policies across various organizational departments and functions, thereby standardizing critical enterprise data to draw key business insights.
Complete Process Automation
- End-to-end business flow automation for standard chart of accounts (SCOA) codes, various tax codes (GST, SGST, and IGST), exchange rates, and fixed asset masters
- Better turnaround time for data management requests
Data Checks and Consistency
- Multi-level approvals of master data update requests
- Ensured data consistency between all applications holding related masters
End-to-end Process Visibility
- Unified interface for all master data operations
- Complete visibility into master data status and management processes
- Real-time dissemination of information and update of master data across the system
- Relevant and timely communication to stakeholders
- End-to-end audit trails for improved monitoring and compliance
- Centralized and web-based audit facilities
Integrated Data Management Workflows
- Tight integration for push and pull operations with ERPs and third-party systems
- Add, delete, modify, block, unblock, and/or post validations and approvals at any point in the workflow, while simultaneously updating the master data to the ERP, CRM, or any external system
Receivables management ultimately determines your organization's success and survival in the long run. And so, ...
An efficient procurement process is critical for simplifying an organization's supply chain. Since manual and ...
The need for your shared services centre (SSC) to be digital cannot be overemphasized. In ...
Managing fixed asset information across an enterprise to ensure tight operational and financial control is ...