Maintain a 360-degree view of fixed assets with automated management processes.Request Demo
Sign up to continue
Fixed Asset Management Software
Allow users to easily manage fixed assets, with end-to-end visibility into the management process, from acquisition until disposition. Track asset movements across your enterprise and ensure compliance through periodical audits. Continuously digitize, record, and maintain asset details and relevant documents in a central document management repository, thereby eliminating dependency on physical records. Generate reports on asset status—especially related to aging and depreciation—and notify users of status updates with rule-based alerts.
Digitized Asset Management
- Digitization of all asset records for easy monitoring and retrieval
- Centralized repository for asset and related-document management
Asset Acquisition and Commissioning
- Fixed asset acquisition with capex approval
- Fulfilment of prerequisites and creation of asset registry
Asset Audit, Transfer, and Disposal
- End-to-end fixed asset tracking with periodical audits
- Inter- and intra-company asset transfer
- Fixed asset disposal through sale or scrap
Configurable, Rule-driven Checklists and Alerts
- Asset type-based checklists for commissioning and audit
- Timely reminders for renewals, such as lease, warranty, service, etc.
- Rule-driven alerts for follow-ups on aging assets
End-to-end Visibility into Asset Status
- Dashboard view of assets, based on type, age, status, current value, etc.
- Seamless integration with multiple applications, including ERPs, for access to relevant information
Streamlined contract management
Decreased process cycle times by 50%
Improved processing efficiency by 60%
Newgen for Transforming Finance and Accounting Processes
Ensure end-to-end processing of financial data by using in-built intelligent and analytical capabilities, make strategic ...
5 Technology Trends for Shared Services Centers 2022
Download this eBook to gain insights into the five technology trends to look out for ...
Why NewgenONE Platform for Automating Accounts Payable...
Accounts payable is a people, process, and document-intensive function. Using traditional ways of managing accounts ...
Modernizing and Optimizing the Financial Close Process
Read this whitepaper to understand how CFOs and finance leaders, like you, can bring about ...