Fixed Asset Management Software
Allow users to easily manage fixed assets, with end-to-end visibility into the management process, from acquisition until disposition. Track asset movements across your enterprise and ensure compliance through periodical audits. Continuously digitize, record, and maintain asset details and relevant documents in a central document management repository, thereby eliminating dependency on physical records. Generate reports on asset status—especially related to aging and depreciation—and notify users of status updates with rule-based alerts.
Digitized Asset Management
- Digitization of all asset records for easy monitoring and retrieval
- Centralized repository for asset and related-document management
Asset Acquisition and Commissioning
- Fixed asset acquisition with capex approval
- Fulfilment of prerequisites and creation of asset registry
Asset Audit, Transfer, and Disposal
- End-to-end asset tracking with periodical audits
- Inter- and intra-company asset transfer
- Fixed asset disposal through sale or scrap
Configurable, Rule-driven Checklists and Alerts
- Asset type-based checklists for commissioning and audit
- Timely reminders for renewals, such as lease, warranty, service, etc.
- Rule-driven alerts for follow-ups on aging assets
End-to-end Visibility into Asset Status
- Dashboard view of assets, based on type, age, status, current value, etc.
- Seamless integration with multiple applications, including ERPs, for access to relevant information
Receivables management ultimately determines your organization's success and survival in the long run. And so, ...
An efficient procurement process is critical for simplifying an organization's supply chain. Since manual and ...
The need for your shared services centre (SSC) to be digital cannot be overemphasized. In ...
Managing fixed asset information across an enterprise to ensure tight operational and financial control is ...