Process Orchestration Software
Bridge silos (people, processes, systems, and things) for smooth and effective operations. Rely on the process orchestration engine to control workflows and maintain the integrity of process definitions. Support standard operations such as initiation, rules processing, and sequential, parallel, and ad-hoc task routing, to deliver high-performing business processes.
Process Definition and Orchestration
- Process orchestration engine for seamless, end-to-end control
- Process definition and standardization with ad-hoc capabilities
Task Prioritization and Routing
- Rule-based routing and work prioritization to optimize processes and improve productivity
- Work initiation, rules processing, and sequential, parallel and ad-hoc task routing
Parallel and Repeatable Workflows
- Consistent and repeatable processes per business requirements
- Parallel and inclusive distribution of work-items for conditional process flows
Agile Process Operations
- End-to-end management with the flexibility to enable or disable processes
- Ad-hoc routing for dynamic changes in process flow
High-volume Processing Capabilities
- High-volume transaction processing
- Dynamic load balancing to eliminate bottlenecks and improve efficiency
Download the eBook to gain insights into five technology trends that can help government organizations ...
Organizations, like yours, are constantly looking for ways to decrease process turnaround time, streamline business ...
Read this eBook for insights into the 7 specific things you must do to transform ...
Digitization of information alone doesn’t resolve the challenges businesses face in the modern world. It ...