Process Orchestration Software
Bridge silos (people, processes, systems, and things) for smooth and effective operations. Rely on the process orchestration engine to control workflows and maintain the integrity of process definitions. Support standard operations such as initiation, rules processing, and sequential, parallel, and ad-hoc task routing, to deliver high-performing business processes.
Process Definition and Orchestration
- Process orchestration engine for seamless, end-to-end control
- Process definition and standardization with ad-hoc capabilities
Task Prioritization and Routing
- Rule-based routing and work prioritization to optimize processes and improve productivity
- Work initiation, rules processing, and sequential, parallel and ad-hoc task routing
Parallel and Repeatable Workflows
- Consistent and repeatable processes per business requirements
- Parallel and inclusive distribution of work-items for conditional process flows
Agile Process Operations
- End-to-end management with the flexibility to enable or disable processes
- Ad-hoc routing for dynamic changes in process flow
High-volume Processing Capabilities
- High-volume transaction processing
- Dynamic load balancing to eliminate bottlenecks and improve efficiency
Read this eBook to find an ideal RPA vendor that is well-aligned with your organization’s ...
Download this eBook now to get a quick glimpse into the ﬁve key trends that ...
Watch this video to learn how Newgen, with our robust digital account opening solution, helped ...
Download this eBook to explore the key components that comprise intelligent automation and learn how ...