Centralize and automate payments systems for better employee and customer experienceRequest Demo
Sign up to continue
Payment Automation Software
Automate your end-to-end payment processes by leveraging Newgen’s Payment Hub solution. Our single-window payment platform (inward & outward) bridges the silos between different payment systems used by financial institutions. Built on a low code platform, the solution confers configurability, agility, future readiness, and faster time to market. By leveraging our payments automation solutions, empower your employees to efficiently manage and process all payment types from one unified interface while digitally capturing images and processing cheques in a paperless environment. With support for omnichannel payment requests, deliver a seamless customer experience across all channels and devices.
SWIFT Payment Automation
- Multi-channel payment initiation – (SWIFT MQ, branch walk-in, online banking, tab/mobile banking, emails, bulk uploads, and third-party applications)
- Multiple payment types support (inward and outward payments, all types of payment instruments, domestic and cross-border payments)
- Payment compliances (SWIFT, ACH, NEFT, RTGS, instant transfers, ISO 20022, and SWIFT GPI enabled)
- Straight-through processing
- Payment monitoring and reporting
Check/Cheque Truncation System (CTS)
- High-quality images of physical checks/cheques
- Reduced time taken for clearing checks/cheques
- Truncation of the check/cheque image at the presenting bank and seamlessly moving through the check/cheque-clearing cycle
- Check/cheque access from any machine within the banks’ network
- Better reconciliation of checks/cheques and prevention of fraud
Signature Verification System
- A repository of signatures and policy mandates that can be dynamically accessed during the clearing process
- Support for account definition, signatory mapping, mandate scanning, and image cropping
- Simple to complex logics based on different amount bands and signatory categories
- Auto-validation of rules based on the amount and signatories present on the check/cheque or mandate form
- Guaranteed process compliance and reduced risk
Automated Clearing House
- Elimination of paper-based checks/cheques for routine payments
- Access from any machine on a network using a web-based, user-friendly system
- Adherence to the central bank’s guidelines related to faster transfer of funds using electronic instructions
- Straight-through processing for incoming transactions
Post Date Check/Cheque Management System (PDCMS)
- Advanced imaging and automation technologies for faster check/cheque clearing
- Check/cheque images used instead of physical copies
- Scanning, record management for vaulting, and lodging/withdrawal of post-dated checks/cheques
- Shorter processing cycles by keeping track of check/cheque presentation dates
Mobile Check/Cheque Capture System
- Submission of high-quality check/cheque images using camera-equipped smartphones enabling retail and corporate customers and field agents
- Real-time processing
- Virtual presentation of checks/cheques to the central bank for clearing
across 20 branches
Learn how Wilson Bank & Trust is leveraging Newgen’s Digital Transformation Platform for online account opening, business banking, and small business lending.
Seamless Integration with
Watch this video to understand how Advia Credit Union is leveraging Newgen to seamlessly integrate with fintech partners and transform member experience.
Learn how Georgia’s Own Credit Union leverages Newgen’s Account Origination platform to minimize time taken to open an account, and easily integrate with third party systems.
Why Newgen is the
Partner of Choice
Watch this video to learn why Newgen is the partner of choice for Old Point National Bank.
in less than 1 minute
Qander Consumer Finance leverages Newgen’s automation platform to transform and automate their banking processes, delivering credit offers to customers in under a minute.
reduction in cost
Nancy Foster, SVP and Credit Administrator, talks about using Newgen’s solutions to digitally transform BNB Bank’s banking processes for improved customer experience.
Turnaround time reduced
from day to an hour
Equity bank was able to deliver consistent customer experience across all channels, embrace mobile-first approach & eliminate process inefficiencies using Newgens' Online Account Opening Solution.
Bank Transformation During Tough Economic Times: Key...
Banks are bracing for tougher economic conditions and a possible global recession in 2023. As ...
Leading Commercial Bank in UAE Transforms Trade Finance...
The UAE-based bank facilitates upto 10,000 monthly transactions with Newgen's trade finance automation software
Composable Banking: What It Means For The Banking Industry
Join our experts from Temenos, LTIMindtree Syncordis, and Newgen in a short 20-min webinar as ...
Bank Midwest Leverages NewgenONE to Transform its Community...
In this video, hear from Bryan Wilken, CIO & COO, Bank Midwest, as he talks about: ...