Small Business Lending Software
Streamline small business lending processes and reduce turnaround time by rapidly deploying purpose-built lending automation software. Enable unified processing by integrating the software with your existing loan origination system (LOS) or Newgen’s LOS. Furthermore, allow multi-channel document submission, customer verification, smarter decision-making, seamless loan booking, increased productivity of lenders, and enhanced customer experience. Deploy the software in phases, per your bank’s needs – online, back office, or full-fledged loan origination software.
Zero-touch Processing and Efficient Lead Generation
- Straight-through processing and immediate approval of online loan applications with an auto-decisioning engine
- Efficient lead management and handling of cross and up-sell opportunities
Multi-channel Document Submission
- Flexibility for customers to apply online, in-branch or call center and save/resume applications from any channel
- Self-service for document upload and status tracking
Back Office Review Workspace
- Personalized workspace for lenders for reviewing incomplete/incorrect applications and loan exceptions with SLA alerts
- Loan package generation with small business loan documents
Credit Analysis and Monitoring
- Comprehensive credit analysis per client needs including financial information, credit profile, ratios, and account history
- 360-degree visibility into the lending cycle, trends, exceptions, and productivity using the reporting engine
- Seamless integration with tools for identity verification/authentication, fraud check, OFAC, and blacklist check
- Integration of loan documents with existing document preparation engine
The bank is a leading financial institution in the Middle East, with nearly four decades ...
Modern financial institutions are adapting to the demands of an increasingly dynamic and unpredictable business ...
As a business leader in the financial services industry, you want to streamline your lending ...
The client is one of the leading Islamic banks in the Middle East. It offers ...