Mortgage Loan Automation Software
Automate the complete mortgage lending lifecycle, from origination to underwriting, disbursement, and servicing. Implement a robust and configurable application to stay ahead of dynamic market conditions and ever-changing regulatory compliances. Leverage the flexible rules engine, robust process modeler, intuitive GUI designer, comprehensive master data manager, and standard integration adaptors to fulfill all your mortgage lending-specific requirements.
User-friendly Self-service Portal
- Dynamic adaptive loan request origination form across multiple channels and devices
- Single, unified interface for all users across the mortgage origination process to avoid duplicate data entry
Pre-screening and Credit Analysis
- Mandatory data entry and eligibility qualification
- Credit checks to remove duplication and identify possible defaulters based on blacklist, AML, persona non grata, and various other checks
- Comprehensive credit assessment tools that consider financial, employment, account conduct, and pricing information
Document Management and eSignature Support
- Maintenance and segregation of documents based on deferred, waived, received, and pending
- Generation of loan packages with pre-defined, bank-specific templates
- eSignature capabilities to upload, view, and e-sign closing documents
Intelligent and Responsive Activity Monitoring
- Configurable, real-time reports on mortgage SLAs, KPIs, and compliances
- Proactive monitoring with advanced alerts and quick actions on risk items and/or non-compliances
- Rule-based management of deviations and exceptions, and appropriate workflow routing and delegation
- Seamless integration with social media, wizard, and milestone-based interfaces
- Integration with core banking and external systems, including credit bureaus, fraud hazard, appraisal, title, flood and legal, etc.
The business lending process is often associated with manual tasks, paperwork, and a high turnaround ...
Download this eBook to gain better insights into your high-profile accounts to enhance profitability and ...
Watch this video to explore how Wilson Bank & Trust, Tennessee is leveraging Newgen's Digital ...
Join Alex Johnson, Director of Fintech Research at Cornerstone Advisors and Ankur Rawat, Banking Products Director, ...