Financial Statements Close Process Automation Software
Get a holistic control of all financial close activities to seamlessly manage the financial closure for multiple entities and corporate as a whole. Optimize the complete process and increase transparency by gaining real-time visibility and access to required information. Receive alerts and notifications to drive immediate actions or corrective steps per the business needs.
Multi-level Governance Structure
- Convenient routing of guided navigation and role-based workflows
- Auto-initiation and activities assignment using the built-in scheduler
- Visibility into stipulated lead time, expected turn-around-time, mandatory activities, etc.
Alerts and Notifications
- Automatic triggers and notifications to owners via email about activity initiations/closures
- Email triggers per the escalation matrix where tasks and activities are unattended, incomplete, or overdue
- Categorization of sub-activities into “complete” or “no action required” to progress to the next sub-activity
- Activity monitoring for quick decision-making
Activity Scheduling and Reporting
- Daily, monthly, quarterly, yearly activities scheduler
- Consolidated internal/external reporting (MIS/statutory)
- Activity/sub-activities for each entity, group consolidation, and group reporting
A sales pipeline is a reflection of the complete sales process. If the pipeline is ...
Listen to the webinar recording, featuring Charles Betz, Principal Analyst - Forrester, Ritesh Varma, Global ...
The sales transactions between businesses are complex, requiring you to manage end-to-end processes with clockwork ...
To stay ahead of your peers, you must focus on generating new leads and, perhaps ...