Selecting the Right Claims Automation Software
A Newgen Guide for Insurers
The COVID-19 pandemic acted as a significant accelerator for digital adoption by insurance companies. And this brought tremendous opportunities, particularly for streamlining the claims department. Insurance leaders need to make strategic technology investment decisions to optimize the claims process—one that is fast and accurate.
Read this guidebook to understand the priorities of modern insurers and how you, as a leader in the insurance business, can efficiently manage claims and select the best-fit claims automation software for your organization. We deep-dive into these 12 questions that you must ask before deciding on a modern digital claims processing solution:
- Does it automate the end-to-end claims process?
- Does the solution support document digitization and multi-channel content capture?
- Is there one unified interface to process all types of claims?
- Can the solution ensure smart case routing and allocation?
- Does the solution have a customer self-service portal
- How easily can users retrieve and verify policy information from the system?
- Is the claims assessment comprehensive?
- Can the solution provide detailed insights with close monitoring capability?
- Does the solution support real-time customer communication?
- How robust is the integration architecture?
- Does the solution facilitate collaboration?
- Is the solution scalable to take care of future needs?