Modernizing Your Grants Management Process
The grants process typically entails a deluge of paperwork and deadlines. Most grant applications are processed manually and they lack transparency, have longer review cycles, and thereby lead to delayed fund disbursal. Therefore, it is crucial to monitor the entire grants lifecycle.
To ensure timely disbursements and streamline the end-to-end grants management process, you must automate your existing process.
An effective grants management solution must standardize, streamline, and automate your complete grant lifecycle. It should optimize time, effort, and cost by applying the in-built rules for managing the complete lifecycle from receiving an application, verifying an applicant’s eligibility, awarding grants, managing time-sensitive disbursements, and directly communicating with the applicant and the authorities to plan future funding.
Download the whitepaper and get insights into the following:
- Typical roadblocks that sabotage your grants management process
- Five considerations that can help you select the right solution
- Newgen’s grants management solution
- Case Study – Ministry of Science and Technology streamlined its grants management process with Newgen
- NewgenONE Digital Transformation Platform