BPM and ECM – The Foundation Elements of a Government Enterprise Architecture
Technology is continuously evolving and citizens are embracing it at a much faster pace. And, these tech-savvy citizens demand a truly digital government. Various State governments and agencies are putting in a humongous amount of effort to enhance their service delivery model. However, they face challenges in managing information silos and collaborating across departments.
Based on our experience of working with leading Government institutes and agencies, we have developed a blueprint that integrates business processes across the Government business architecture. It can serve as a strong foundation for ‘e-governance’ across states.
DOWNLOAD THIS WHITEPAPER TO GAIN INSIGHTS ON:
- The schematic design of an Enterprise Architecture
- Need for an Enterprise Architecture Plan
- What an Enterprise Architecture stands to offer?
- The blueprint of a Government Enterprise Architecture
- Why BPM is a foundational element?
- Role of ECM in an effective Enterprise Architecture
- Checklist for choosing the right platform