Digital Transformation in NBFCs
The advancement of technology has gripped every sector in the modern world, and the post-pandemic developments have only accelerated this shift. Today, the changes in the regulatory framework and tech-savvy customers have made it necessary for Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) to be in the vanguard of adopting new technologies. For NBFCs to power fintech and meet the requirements of the new-age customers, it is necessary to go beyond a traditional approach and invest in technological capabilities that allow them to connect disparate data and offer personalized services to customers. Advanced technology platforms like low code, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence are being adopted by a large number of NBFC players to extend credit efficiently.
Read this eBook to gain insights into the current technology trends, benefits, and use cases that advanced technology can do for NBFCs. Also, learn how Newgen’s Loan Lifecycle Management Solution (LLMS) offers an extensive range of solutions to enable NBFCs to stay future-ready.
- Benefits that low code can provide
- Ways to leverage hyperautomation tools across lending processes
- How to create an embedded financial ecosystem with a bank-as-a-service model
- Means to deliver hyper-personalization
- The functionalities of a blockchain
- Digital payment trends in India’s financial ecosystem
- Advantages of open APIs and microservices
- The capabilities of cloud computing to power NBFCs
- The shift towards branchless banking