One of the World's Leading Naval Forces Implements Centralized Access Management with NewgenDownload PDF
The client is an elite defence organization responsible for securing international borders at sea. With more than 100 locations, including land bases and ships, the movement of personnel required constant monitoring and a robust mechanism to ensure authorized access.
Challenges Faced in Managing Day-to-day Operations
- Lack of a scalable, centralized access management
- No centralized tracking system for card issuance
- Risk of misplacement and misuse of cards
- Absence of hybrid access management
- Lack of synergies with respect to access management across different naval commands
Secured Identity Access Card Management with Newgen
The defence organization implemented the card access management solution, built on the NewgenONE Digital Transformation Platform. The solution enabled end-to-end automation of the complete card management lifecycle, from card issuance, access management to renewal and invalidation.
Download the complete case study to learn how the client leveraged a centralized, secure, and scalable solution and developed a robust access control mechanism across onshore and offshore locations.