US-based Fortune 500 Insurer Digitally Transforms Claims Department with Newgen's Contextual Content Services (ECM) System
in collaboration with InfosysDownload PDF
About the Client
The client is a Fortune 500 insurance company that provides personal, business, and specialty insurance. Also, it is one of the largest writers of commercial property casualty insurance and personal insurance in the United States.
How Newgen Helped
The client chose Newgen’s contextual content services (ECM) system to manage the complete lifecycle of their enterprise content and create a digitally connected workplace, all while enabling their employees with contextual information.
- Expansion of the solution to other departments related to claims
- Enterprise-wide ECM system replacement
- Integration with core and business systems, thereby facilitating enterprise-wide rollout
- Newgen hosted cloud on Amazon Web Services and Infosys-managed AD/AM
- Simplified content-centric processes
- Instant access to critical documents
- Better process visibility, with multiple views of documents, files, and folders mimicking a physical world experience
- Enhanced customer service
- Simultaneous document access for multiple users