The client is a post-secondary education institution under the purview of the Ministry of Education, Singapore. The institution wanted to streamline its records management process as they were incurring high costs while managing documents.
Challenges Encountered by the Client
- Legacy records management practices
- Inconsistent user experience
- Lack of record filing capabilities for productivity applications
- High costs due to physical storage of documents
- Unfiltered and redundant data
- Risk of non-compliance
Using Newgen’s records management system (RMS), the client enabled end-to-end records management and seamlessly migrated its content to the cloud.
Key Benefits Enabled After Implementing Newgen’s Solution
- Anytime, anywhere access to records
- Extended records management capabilities through productivity applications
- Reduced turnaround time for processing records
- Better adherence to regulatory compliances
- Enhanced productivity using a unified platform for handling policies, and more