About the Client
The client is one of the leading digital banks in the Philippines. The bank aims to bridge the financial inclusion gap in the country with its products and extend its services to Southeast and South Asia.
Challenges Faced by the Client
- Difficulty in managing customer documents related to onboarding, KYC, and loans
- Inability to identify and classify documents
- Difficulty in retrieving documents
- Lack of intelligent document tagging capability
- Lack of a content management system
Enabling End-to-end Content Management with Newgen
The bank partnered with Newgen to digitize and streamline its content-centric processes.
After deploying Newgen’s SaaS-based Contextual Content Services platform, the client allowed users to easily access content while ensuring information security.
- Efficient document management across lines of business:
- Account Opening and Deposits – onboarding, product agreements, bank statements, and fixed deposits
- Loans – onboarding and KYC documents
- Seamless integration with the Mambu platform, enabling core applications to view, search, and upload documents