The client is a leading bank in Vietnam with nearly 30 years of experience. The bank offers various products and services, including deposits, loan portfolios, internet and mobile banking, and e-commerce services. The bank was looking for a solution for streamlining its account opening, maintenance, and lending processes.
Key Challenges Faced by the Bank
- Manual data entry
- Absence of a centralized repository for storing and managing documents
- Disconnected systems within the current IT landscape
- Legacy systems for report generation and managing emails
- Low visibility across processes
Automating Account Opening and Lending Processes
Using Newgen’s solutions for customer onboarding, account opening (retail, small and medium enterprises, and current account) and maintenance, and lending process automation, the bank eradicated manual operations, reduced turnaround time, and enabled end-to-end customer journeys.
Business Benefits Unlocked
- Reduced instances of lost, misfiled cases
- Easy, enterprise-wide access to information
- Faster data capture
- Easy monitoring of various loan products, and more