With more than a century of experience, National Commercial Bank Jamaica Limited has a pioneering legacy. Today, it stands as one of the largest financial groups in Jamaica. It offers services across deposit accounts, unsecured and secured loans, credit cards, overdraft lines, foreign exchange, personal and private banking.
Processes at the bank were running on disparate systems. There was a high dependence on manual or paper-intensive operations, which lead to errors and inefficiencies. The customer communication was often delayed, leading to substandard customer experiences. Further, the bank faced challenges in adapting to the changing market, compliance, and customer demands.
The bank sought to unify its offerings on a single platform to offer better services to its customers and to streamline operations for its employees.
Goals of the Project
- Unify diverse service offerings on a single platform
- Deliver enhanced customer experience
- Introduce flexibility and change adaptability in processes
- Engender a seamless flow of information across processes
- Enhance process efficiencies
The Bank Undertakes Enterprise-wide Digital Transformation
With well-defined objectives, the client searched for vendors for an enterprise-wide digital transformation of its processes. It wanted to unify its processes on a single platform to achieve business goals and improve customer experience. After a thorough exploration, they selected Newgen’s technology solutions for this transformation.
Key Processes Automated
- Consumer Loans
- Corporate Loans
- FATCA Compliance
- Inward SWIFT Transfers
- Know Your Employee-Financial Disclosure for Employees
- Collections Management
- Newgen Enterprise Mobility Framework for Mobility Solutions