About the Client
Fidelity Bank Ghana Limited, one of the leading banks in Ghana, offers a full range of financial products and services, including checking and savings accounts and debit cards, via various digital banking channels. As the largest privately-owned Ghanaian bank, Fidelity is focused on providing innovative and value-added products and services to its growing customer base.
- Inconsistent customer experience
- Siloed information
- No reporting and monitoring tools
- Reputational and legal risks
- Dependency on branch staff to initiate the process
- Lack of a centralized document archival system
How Newgen Helped?
Using Newgen’s online account opening software, Fidelity Bank digitized and standardized its account opening process. With our unified, web-based software, the bank has improved its customer experience by enabling anytime-anywhere account opening.
Key highlights of the solution:
- Instant account creation upon successful document upload and KYC
- Digital management of customers’ documents
- Instant document upload
- Automatic report generation with case tracking
- Improved service-level agreements and customer service
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Duplicity checks on customer information
To learn how the bank reduced turnaround time for account opening from an average of 4 days to 15 mins and improved first-time-right processing by 70%, download the complete case study.