The client is a leading insurance organization, founded over 40 years ago. The organization has been running business in over 150 countries, with offices across the United States, United Kingdom, Spain, and Ireland.
The organization was looking for a centralized communication framework to automate document generation and customer communication within the new policy issuance, renewals & underwriting processes. The framework also had to ensure efficient distribution of documents/communication to the broker/customer over their preferred delivery channels.
Challenges to Effective Customer Communication
- Legacy applications for preparing and producing documents
- Decentralized and manual template development, including data import from Excel and status updates
- Ineffective management of multiple templates for various types of documents
- Poor handling of multilingual communications, maintaining different versions of same template for multiple languages
- Lack of audit trail and communications tracking
- Manual process of sending emails to brokers/customers and archiving documents in existing document management system
Goals of the Project
- Consolidate communications and documents from different lines of businesses into a unified platform
- Eliminate risks and dependencies associated with legacy applications
- Manage distribution of these documents/communications to the broker/customer over preferred delivery channels
- Ingest metadata from various systems in multiple formats
- Provide user-friendly interface to manage the outbound communication and meet specific case requirements